Search found 181 matches

by LtFEED
Sun May 28, 2017 9:10 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

New Vid for SinglePlayer Missions:

https://youtu.be/PWhGIaUWcBc
by LtFEED
Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:16 am
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

Were just about to release our first single player mission on Steam, with many more to come.
by LtFEED
Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:50 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

The game just went up on Steam Early Access, it will be a couple months before we are in Full Release. Currently there are 3 SIngleplayer maps. Our SIngleplayer maps are Skirmish mode, with the goal to destroy the enemy base before they destroy yours. If your curious what one person can accomplish c...
by LtFEED
Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:55 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Halo 2: Anniversary art production talk
Replies: 8
Views: 1951

Re: Halo 2: Anniversary art production talk

8-) extremely cool
by LtFEED
Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:36 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

TheJamsh wrote:"In game development, the first 90% of a project is a lot easier than the second 90%."

damn straight!
by LtFEED
Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:35 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

How in the world did you guys make that call when working on BZ? to say "its done". Real companies have limited money and time deadlines. So, basically, when the money runs out? I think the company says "Done by X date" and then everyone pulls their hair out trying to cram as much as they can get d...
by LtFEED
Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:37 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

One thing I've learned over time in this industry, and partly why crunch time happens: "The last 10% of the project takes the other 90% of the time." Looks like you think you're just about done. Think again. -- GSH This couldnt be more true! I find its the last line of code that is almost impossibl...
by LtFEED
Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:39 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: BREAKING: Rebellion Bringing Back Atari Battlezone in VR
Replies: 38
Views: 4531

Re: BREAKING: Rebellion Bringing Back Atari Battlezone in VR

with all that money, that is the best they can do? Not very impressive to say the least. Looks like only a few people are working on that game, IMO. Didnt they announce this version like 6 months ago? and its still in Pre-alpha?
by LtFEED
Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:14 am
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

Just got done redoing the vehicle interiors:

Were moving as much of the RTS elements into the vehicle dash boards as we can:

https://youtu.be/RsCC2m8UE6k
by LtFEED
Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:46 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

yep, thats what I thought. no one played the game, yet everyone is an expert!
by LtFEED
Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:44 am
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

Im curious, did any one actually PLAY the game? Most people here just post endless hate, so i tend to ignore it. If anyone actually played the game, then please let me know what you thought. Look at the single player game like the squadron 42 "map". Its a taste of what will come and people get to pl...
by LtFEED
Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:36 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

:)

were going to get this BETA done and release the Single Player for now, then add the Missions. Mulitplayer will still take a few months to get ready.
by LtFEED
Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:18 pm
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

We just set our Steam Date Release for: 11/05/15 06:00 PDT
by LtFEED
Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:01 am
Forum: Other Games
Topic: Bionite: Origins needs Support!
Replies: 504
Views: 56366

Re: Bionite: Origins needs Support!

then can we request the same from you? You can if your a Backer. Although i never promised any transparency in my books, if one of our backers requests that info (which no one has) I can send them a spending report. All of my backers (including Ken Levine) got their rewards already, so i get to sle...