Interesting Article Thread v.2

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Ded10c
Recycler

Re: Interesting Article Thread v.2

Post by Ded10c »

Can't prove it without a birth certificate.

Also, I like the comments claiming that one person has a living relative older than that but can't tell anybody because "they'll get in trouble with the government" and one person blaming Obama for the fact that Americans don't live that long.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Just goes to show how successful the protests actually were, to have provoked a response like that.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

AHadley wrote:Just goes to show how successful the protests actually were, to have provoked a response like that.
Response to what? A bunch of disorganized, no messaged, vandals?
Assassinate? HAH! They would need leaders worth a damn for that. And frankly it would be easier to throw them in jail rather than make them a martyr, if they had anything to martyr. Most of what I saw of occupy was a bunch of whining children because they didn't get what they wanted for free and rampant antisemitism.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Nielk1 wrote:
AHadley wrote:Just goes to show how successful the protests actually were, to have provoked a response like that.
Response to what? A bunch of disorganized, no messaged, vandals?
Assassinate? HAH! They would need leaders worth a damn for that. And frankly it would be easier to throw them in jail rather than make them a martyr, if they had anything to martyr. Most of what I saw of occupy was a bunch of whining children because they didn't get what they wanted for free and rampant antisemitism.
I'm not saying the protests were a good idea or were in the right. But if somebody was prepared to start shooting protesters, the protests must have rubbed someone in power up the wrong way.
Iron_Maiden
Bull Dog

Post by Iron_Maiden »

Known on FF.net as John Mccallistair, link provided below if you're interested.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5916137/John-Mccallistair
Iron_Maiden
Bull Dog

Post by Iron_Maiden »

Last edited by Iron_Maiden on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Normally, when they talk about slow news, they don't mean three-quarters of a century.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

Still its fun seeing all these old secret obscenities from the 20ty century, we can all sleep happy in our beds at night, knowing that there are still people dutifully working away at even more disgusting ways of depriving people of their lives in the name of national security. :)
The Silence continues. The War Of Lies has no end.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

"It was absolutely astonishing. First that anyone would come up with the idea of developing a weapon of mass destruction based on a tsunami ... and also that New Zealand seems to have successfully developed it to the degree that it might have worked."

I always thought that the idea was common knowledge...
A ripple firing of depth charges in the correct formation would be capable of creating a very powerful traveling wave. Considering the extreme destructive potential of explosive pressure waves in water and how much energy they transmit the idea should be nigh military common sense.
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

#1 - There is a **** ton of money in that "relief" that is going to states that aren't even on the east half of the USA. That is why they killed it. It is disgusting that this sort of bill is being used to try to pedal more spending on random **** or hurt the image of people who actually read it before voting on it.

#2 - Just another case of selective information. The truth of many of these bills is they are loaded with pork for other purposes AND they treat people differently based on race, creed, gender, etc beyond the range of reason-ability (you don't have abortion related bills about men).

Please tell me you don't subscribe to this inaccurate and slanderous bullshit that pretends to be news stories.
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

I didn't not provide an opinion on the matter, I simply provided the article.

Though, I certainly don't subscribe to your **** attitude, I know that for certain.
Iron_Maiden
Bull Dog

Post by Iron_Maiden »

Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Zenophas wrote:I didn't not provide an opinion on the matter, I simply provided the article.
Though, I certainly don't subscribe to your **** attitude, I know that for certain.
You linked some of the most skewed "news" I have ever seen. Satire news is tamer. And your assumption of attitude is entirely incorrect. And be it also noted that anything skewed so extremely in the other direction I would also note as entirely fictitious in the same way.

But yea, I don't agree with those news stories, so it must be my attitude, sure.