A kind word for Cmptrwz

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Re: A kind word for Cmptrwz

Post by Psychedelic Rhino »

Oh, I understand CW did absolutely nothing to deserve the extreme nonsense that was thrown at him. As I linked to above, many kids now have stunted emotional development and are inherently immature since 90% of their exposure to others beyond classmates, is through online contact.

I haven't responded to this sporkanator kid in more than 2 years, but like 2 or 3 others at BZ1.4, given the opportunity, (he has yet to be banned here. . .and not sure if the new admins will care) will constantly pound my PM inbox with that sort of thing. That is a clear example of why BZ1.4 is dead.
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

If he continues to harass you, please contact a staff member. Thank you.
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

VSMIT wrote:If he continues to harass you, please contact a staff member. Thank you.
Ahhh, the harassment directed at me is pretty much a non-issue from what is affectionately called the 'flock' in the BZ1.4 world. . .compared to the damage they have done to the game community. I just wanted to share another example why BZ1.4 is now an empty game with somewhere around 12 people left.

If the childish 'harassment' bothered me, I would have left BZ in 2004. I managed to stick with it till BZE offered up much more content, bug fixes and most importantly, more mature players. However, I see the old M.O. is probably here till the admin decides to do some spanking.

que sera, sera . . . some never learn.
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

He hasn't done anything banworthy yet, so as of right now, we can't do anything.
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

I wasn't asked anyone to ban anyone.

Just wanted to share the mentality and maturity that brought BZU down is still very much here with us. . . .and while they may claim to love the game, have no idea what they are doing either through their limited intellect or emotional development.
deadscion
Drunken Scav

Post by deadscion »

All the more reason the make sure people who come here treat each other with respect. Disrespect in any form regenerates until it is out of control.

Some of you are more than likely upset with what happened to CW. Don't let that cloud your judgment into setting a poor example.
Clavin12
Bull Dog

Post by Clavin12 »

Is it what happened really all that horrific?
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Clavin12 wrote:Is it what happened really all that horrific?
Not 'horrific', just mind-numbingly idiotic.

From my understanding, the kid is a minor, so I'm not sure how it will be handled. If he's not, it would be a federal felony for crossing state lines.

But it really doesn't matter if he's a minor or adult. It should tell anyone the individual isn't playing with a full deck.
Clavin12
Bull Dog

Post by Clavin12 »

You are suggesting that the perpetrator is insane?
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

Clavin12 wrote:You are suggesting that the perpetrator is insane?
No, just stupid.
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

VSMIT wrote:
Clavin12 wrote:You are suggesting that the perpetrator is insane?
No, just stupid.
Yes.

There's a world of difference in "intelligence" and being an idiot. Occasionally you can have both.

Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and powered through to be president. At the same time he was a mind-numbing moron for hosing down the staffer Lewinsky in the oval office.

However, in this case, I think the kid is probably an idiot through and through.