The Re-Imagined Badger is Back

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Re: The Re-Imagined Badger is Back

Post by Psychedelic Rhino »

I've done a couple more hours to the interior in the collection of pics in the original post.

I've attempted to give the feel of long days standing watch. An old favorite blanket from home, some coffee, a book, etc. With two or more Badgers in the immediate vicinity, and in areas of much less threat, strict vigilance was not necessary 24/7 and reasonable relaxation and sleep was possible, trading off observation to each other. In the render I have full interior lighting on. . .even in the transfer chamber, which was usually left unsecured and partially open, as it is the toilet area when not at general quarters. Many chose to leave the interior hatch it as you see it, and slip through instead of fully open and lose three feet of some valuable headroom over the hammock in the main compartment.
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

They've come a long way since the 60's.

>FULL 3200x2400 Image<
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

If anyone has read through this thread and particularly the first post, they'll know I went to some lengths to bring the turret in the BZ universe as close as I could to real science and hard sci-fi while still attempting to keep with the turret's functionality. It was fairly difficult because when you're really trying to cover all the bases, it's easy to miss technical details that can end up being glaring.

I have just finished reading maybe the most science-oriented and extremely detailed book of being marooned on another plant I personally have ever read, and most likely the most detailed book of such ever written. It's called "The Martian" by Andy Weir. The main character is accidentally abandoned by his crew after a fierce sandstorm and the science and make-shift contraptions of the equipment left on the planet by him are so detailed, it may be overwhelming for many.

However, if you want to learn what is currently understood to live on Mars and also get a great story, I highly recommend it.

Also, Ridley Scott will direct a film based on the book with Matt Damon as the marooned astronaut Mark Watney.

Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Obviously Lexus did not get a sample of scrap from the mid 70's distribution treaty.

LEXUS HOVERBOARD

>Full Res Version<
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

This exotic getaway reminds me of something. . . ;)

http://gizmodo.com/new-zealanders-self- ... socialflow

Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

That is one ugly glorified (exotic?) bedroom...
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Yea, it really needs a mechanical lift. Who wants to kickback in some kind of "futuristic leisure", yet is required to climb a 20 foot vertical ladder of 1" steel rods?
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Dont forget some room to hang a picture of the family ...