Gamespace demo installer.

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Col Klink
Sabre

Gamespace demo installer.

Post by Col Klink »

I used to use this 3d modeling software to make BZII models. It has some limitations, but it will create simple low poly models/props (650 face limit) and the software is fairly easy to master with some practice by novice model makers. The X exporter works best, but COB and SCN models can also be used to convert these 3 model formats with 3DEX version 1.5.5 to an XSI format compatible with BZII. Supported textures are BMP, TGA, PNG AND JPG.

Note: the textures will need to be converted with Nathan's BZ2DXT file converter for version 1.3.6.2. The link to the installer is
Gamespace Demo Installer.

For those of you that install GSL and find it useful can upgrade to Truespace 7.61 Beta 8. This free newer version of Truespace has none of the limitation of GSL and is actually a dual modeling software with both TS 7.61 and TS 6.6 bridged together in the same package. The vast majority of GSL modeling tools are almost identical in TS 6.6. and there are far more export and import options then GSL. Just do a web search or visit my modeling forum for a link on where to download it. If you need assistance on using either software check out this Truespace forum United 3D Artist. My modeling forum is located at Klink's Modeling Forum.

Update: I recently added the GSL help files to a reply in the original thread if anyone needs them. Klink.