Fleshstorm for PB6

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Sabre Tank
Thunderbolt

Re: Fleshstorm for PB6

Post by Sabre Tank »

Wait which was the one you said I could try the Scion Rebel Commander or something? Is that a different mod?

Oh, and what kind of voices do you need for the Phaer Ran? As in like, just some new lines for the different units and stuff?
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

The Scion Commander was for a seperate minimod set before FE.

The Phaer-Rhan will need voices for singleplayer, as they already have unit voiceovers.
Shadow Knight
Thunderbolt

Post by Shadow Knight »

AHadley wrote:The Phaer-Rhan will need voices for singleplayer, as they already have unit voiceovers.
Oui, mon capitan
blakiseskream
Drunken Scav

Post by blakiseskream »

Been playing this game for 11 years now, but never been to the forums.
I can do the voice roles if you need, just record a .wav? and send it to you I assume?
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

blakiseskream wrote:Been playing this game for 11 years now, but never been to the forums.
I can do the voice roles if you need, just record a .wav? and send it to you I assume?
I don't mind what format they reach me in so long as it's not something stupid. WAV would be good though, because that's the form it'll be in in-game. Record a wav, save it, send it. Don't edit it at all, I'll manage all that so they all sound the same.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

I would say to use a nice quality but these are probably going to have radio static added on top anyway.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

I used to use a desktop mic for V/O recording and now use the mic on my G35. The difference once the mild static layer is applied (and once you're immersed in-game) is utterly unnoticeable. Out-of-game, it's barely noticeable anyway.
blakiseskream
Drunken Scav

Post by blakiseskream »

AHadley wrote: I don't mind what format they reach me in so long as it's not something stupid. WAV would be good though, because that's the form it'll be in in-game. Record a wav, save it, send it. Don't edit it at all, I'll manage all that so they all sound the same.
Okay so just send me the lines and all send you the files.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Those nice biometal tanks have radio static? Even accounting that some missions are in a vacuum (fleshstorm notwithstanding)? Heck, I can hop in my car and flick on the HD radio for crystal clear broadcasts and that's made of simple things like an antenna and semiconductors :D

It made sense in BZ1 since, 60s. I like the BZ2 stock approach where everything was nice and clean.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

If there is no atmosphere there is not much shielding you from cosmic radiation.
If there is an atmosphere, the same thing that stops the radiation would cause worst signal on your radio.

Each tank does not run around with a 500 Megawatt transmitter tower welded on top either.
GSH
Patch Creator

Post by GSH »

Tip: it's always easier to jam a transmission than it is to get a clean signal thru. Take your nice car stereo, tune to AM, and drive under power lines. The big ones. Or get a $2 spark gap transmitter -- it can kill a $500 (or $5000 or $500000) transmitter/receiver pair.

-- GSH