Starfleet 0.8 Pre-Release

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Vadam
Thunderbolt

Starfleet 0.8 Pre-Release

Post by Vadam »

When I crapped out my version of SF a while ago, it was just to show that I was actually doing something and not just piggybacking off of Red Devil's version of SF. It was never really intended to see the light of day, and so it was really sloppily put together (e.x: crappy screenshot shell backgrounds).

But now I have significantly refined it, and I'm posting what I've done so far so I can gain some feedback on it before making more changes. Everything I've done was an attempt to add to the spirit of SF, but if I did something wrong then this is your chance to tell me before I eventually release it. It currently only has ISDF vs ISDF AIPs because I'm really horrible at writing them, so I'll have to get around to those eventually. Its also not really done, this isnt a beta. So some things might not make sense, like some Roton units having completely different voices than others.

General BlackDragon has also been a tremendous help. I haven't been posting any stupid questions here lately because hes been taking them all. And I'm sure there's many more to come. I was also going to include the new shell he made for it, which basically fixes the classic SF07 shell, but it was fixed just recently and I didn't update SF with it yet. Here it is, for the curious: http://i.imgur.com/ijPyGRW.png I'll also post any questions about something I can't fix in this thread if Blackdragon can't answer it himself.

But don't just check out the Roton, I made alot of changes to the ISDF and Scion as well. So yeah, just tell me what you think, what to change, what to add, etc. Of course there is always the chance I'm taking this way too seriously and nobody gives a hoot about what some guy adds to a mod, but I'm still curious for feedback regardless.
Last edited by Vadam on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Starfleet 0.8 - Almost done!
squirrelof09
Sabre

Re: Starfleet 0.8 Pre-Release

Post by squirrelof09 »

Vadam
Thunderbolt

Re: Starfleet 0.8 Pre-Release

Post by Vadam »

Yeah, I don't think anybody is crazy enough to try to develop for 1.2 still. I've been keeping up with the patches so SF should be compatible with the new stuff. I'll remove the mediafire link so people will use that one instead.
Starfleet 0.8 - Almost done!