[DOWNLOAD!] Unofficial Expansion Pack Public Beta Released!

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

VSMIT
Sabre

Re: [DOWNLOAD!] Unofficial Expansion Pack Public Beta Releas

Post by VSMIT »

Clavin12 wrote:
TwinShadow wrote:MediaFire mirror links for y'all. You do need 7-zip to extract these as I will not use WinRAR for anything. Anyway..

First link: http://www.mediafire.com/?hpagi7t22ud4os0
Second link: http://www.mediafire.com/?e525lxawiewl5m8

Both are required as it is a part 7z. I'll debate if I want to upload elsewhere, but at the moment, I don't have any plans.
May I ask how to combine them with 7zip.
Don't believe you need to. If they're anything like the .rar parts, just unzip part 1 and it'll all go.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Zero Angel wrote:Anyone else having problems when unticking 'use junctions' in the LMM options? I tried doing this because some of the mods wouldn't activate and now I can no longer join some maps (like hi-mid-low) because it says that I don't have the map. Reticking doesnt fix it.
This is *EXACTLY* what I was horribly worried about. Even more so since to my knowledge your issue shouldn't be possible.
TwinShadow
Sabre

Post by TwinShadow »

Clavin12 wrote:
TwinShadow wrote:MediaFire mirror links for y'all. You do need 7-zip to extract these as I will not use WinRAR for anything. Anyway..

First link: http://www.mediafire.com/?hpagi7t22ud4os0
Second link: http://www.mediafire.com/?e525lxawiewl5m8

Both are required as it is a part 7z. I'll debate if I want to upload elsewhere, but at the moment, I don't have any plans.
May I ask how to combine them with 7zip.
VSMIT would be right. All you need to do is open the first part in 7zip and extract as normal.
TheJamsh
Bull Dog

Post by TheJamsh »

Zero, you're definitely still launching from the UEP shortcut right? Or with a shortcut that uses "/config bzone_UEPPreRelease.cfg"? I only ask because 'Gabriel' did the same thing and that was the reason he couldn't join, he forgot to launch the UEP and launched just regular BZ.

Also, you use Linux rather than Windows am I right? (I know nothing of Linux, always been happy with win) Also what is your HDD format type, Junctions require 'NTSF' if I remember correctly...
Clavin12
Bull Dog

Post by Clavin12 »

Got it working. It's an awesome expansion pack, TJ, despite glitches and unfinished things.
Warfreak
Rattler

Post by Warfreak »

Clavin12 wrote:It's an awesome expansion pack,.
Oh, there is no denying this fact. Everything that went in was meant to be the best and to produce great gameplay. Kinda wish he wouldn't have shown GunsGunsGuns before it was even finished. (The scions are done however, they have lungs of doom :P).
Zero Angel
Attila

Post by Zero Angel »

TheJamsh wrote:Zero, you're definitely still launching from the UEP shortcut right? Or with a shortcut that uses "/config bzone_UEPPreRelease.cfg"? I only ask because 'Gabriel' did the same thing and that was the reason he couldn't join, he forgot to launch the UEP and launched just regular BZ.

Also, you use Linux rather than Windows am I right? (I know nothing of Linux, always been happy with win) Also what is your HDD format type, Junctions require 'NTSF' if I remember correctly...
I figured out why the mods wouldnt activate. The junctioning tool is one that calls upon Windows own junction commands -- and since i'm not in windows at the moment, all attempts to junction will fail. Furthermore -- when 'do not use junction' is checked, it does not resolve the problem since it still creates empty folders in !LocalMPSafe. I've gotten around that by manually junctioning the folders from within linux.

As to the map problem. I tried hosting a game of hi-mid-low as a test and the map loaded up correctly for me. I don't know what was causing the earlier 'map not found' bug (despite a picture/description being there) or even if that bug is still present. I'll make a post later on if the problem with the maps persists.
Clavin12
Bull Dog

Post by Clavin12 »

The link for the LMM on my xp machine. I will post the error in a bit.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

You might be able to replace the external exe with one that works ZA.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Photobucket fail
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Zax wrote:Photobucket fail
Not only did TJ ignore me telling him that various parts, like my work, were not ready, but he never set the news article on ModDB for front page display nor did he ever bother to ask for image hosting from the one active member who HAS A WEB SITE.

I bet he didn't even host the images on ModDB for that news post, so when I set the article for front page display it probably cause the bandwidth to be killed by all the robots perusing it for repeating it elsewhere.

Then again, the arrows he slathered all over my LMM1 program's screenshots were ugly anyway.
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Post by General BlackDragon »

OR this stupid thing is too popular...

I Didn't even know photobucket DID that? ???

Why???
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

General BlackDragon wrote:OR this stupid thing is too popular...

I Didn't even know photobucket DID that? ???

Why???
It does it all the time. Every free image host does. And this thing isn't as popular as you would think.

Take the entire BZ community, factor by 2, and you still don't have enough to take down photobucket images.
TheJamsh
Bull Dog

Post by TheJamsh »

In all my time using photobucket (some 4-5 years) I've never seen that. sigh Nothings ever *free* is it, even when its caked in adverts..

Oh well, fixed them all now.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Answer: BZComplex is free.