*sigh*

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Re: *sigh*

Post by Nielk1 »

Skype is like a phone #, you ain't getting mine unless I wouldn't mind you calling me on a real phone.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Nielk1 wrote:Skype is like a phone #, you ain't getting mine unless I wouldn't mind you calling me on a real phone.
In that case, to me Skype is like a phone. It is always turned off so don't bother calling.
◥▶◀◤ row row, fight the powuh
BLARGHER
Sober Scav

Post by BLARGHER »

Well in that case, my skype is like a flying elephant.... Anyway, despite the departure of quite a lot of modders, I still look forward to all the ones still active.
Feared_1
Sabre

Post by Feared_1 »

BLARGHER wrote:my skype is like a flying elephant....
:lol:
This is where my signature picture would normally be. It is not, as you can see.
You're wasting your time reading this. :)
Axeminister
Sabre

Post by Axeminister »

nobody ever really leaves Battlezone 1-2
He who does not advance themselves, endlessly becomes themselves.

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/3606640
jaydenbz2
Thunderbolt

Post by jaydenbz2 »

There is a Community Project group in skype, that works just great, so maybe one for the whole community, where people can discus in realtime, much more efficient.
Feared_1
Sabre

Post by Feared_1 »

You guy do realize that TeamSpeak exists, right? What are you going to get done by staring at each other in the face other than preventing any and all sorts of argument or hostility?
This is where my signature picture would normally be. It is not, as you can see.
You're wasting your time reading this. :)
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Feared_1 wrote:You guy do realize that TeamSpeak exists, right? What are you going to get done by staring at each other in the face other than preventing any and all sorts of argument or hostility?
Last time I was on teamspeak it ended with **** trying to call me on the telephone and me filing a harassment report.
Zero Angel
Attila

Post by Zero Angel »

Yeah, but that's probably you're fault for making your telephone # available to the internet. Not hard to find telephone #'s if you know where to look.

You do realize that **** records his prank calls for amusement of those on his TS3 server. Sometimes **** even 'live pranks' by patching the call into the TS3 server. It can be veary interesting to listen to the calls and hard not to laugh out loud.

Used to use skype for gaming but there's too much problems with getting everyone connected, people who are not up for gaming right now getting frequently invited to conference calls, having inactive contacts linger on contact lists, not to mention that Skype call quality tends to degrade fairly easily. So Skype is pretty crappy for gaming.
Regulators
Regulate any stealin' of this biometal pool, we're damn good, too
But you can't be any geek off the street
Gotta be handy with the chains if you know what I mean
Earn your keep
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Zero Angel wrote:Yeah, but that's probably you're fault for making your telephone # available to the internet. Not hard to find telephone #'s if you know where to look.

You do realize that **** records his prank calls for amusement of those on his TS3 server. Sometimes **** even 'live pranks' by patching the call into the TS3 server. It can be veary interesting to listen to the calls and hard not to laugh out loud.
All the more reason to hate them/it.
◥▶◀◤ row row, fight the powuh
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Post by General BlackDragon »

Who the hell is ****????
Battlezone Classic Public Forums
*****General BlackDragon*****
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Do you think you need more than 3 guesses :D

If its in the pot of pickles it may not be a pickle but it surelly will taste as such ...
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Post by General BlackDragon »

I like pickles....
Battlezone Classic Public Forums
*****General BlackDragon*****
Zero Angel
Attila

Post by Zero Angel »

If its a prank then you need to get over it and move on with your life. If its destruction of property or frequent or severe enough that it becomes bullying, then it's a different story and needs to be dealt with.
Regulators
Regulate any stealin' of this biometal pool, we're damn good, too
But you can't be any geek off the street
Gotta be handy with the chains if you know what I mean
Earn your keep
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

If you do it with a 'friend, collegue of family' its a prank, if it in fact is an unknown you group up on you need to grow up ...
Its always nice how people who like to be disruptive tell others to get over it cause its just a joke, interestingly they usually tend to not be so very appreciative when you return the favour, eventhough its just as much fun .. 8-)

^ Statement based on RL and non-RL experience ;)
General BlackDragon wrote:I like pickles....
Than I just informed you how you can grow your supply of them :D