Rumble In Jungle

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Funkybassman
Scrap

Rumble In Jungle

Post by Funkybassman »

I Seem to be having an issue with this level in that even though Ive rescued Cmdr Shabayev and I get General Braddock giving me the spiel about discovering the scion super weapon (which I believe means I've completed the level) rather than progressing on to the next level (Snowblind) I end up at the beginning of the the game in the dropship landing on Pluto.

Not sure if this is a bug or an incomplete installation however thought Id use the ai.winmission cheat to move on to the next level but this doesn't work (maybe because iv'e installed the semi official upgrade patches)

Is there a 'Skip Level' command that works ?

I could of course reinstall the game but don't want to replay the proceeding levels. If I do though can I use my save game data I've already saved ?

Thanks in advance for any help
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Re: Rumble In Jungle

Post by General BlackDragon »

THe ai.winmission command is: game.cheat bzwinner

This is for version 1.2 - current.
Battlezone Classic Public Forums
*****General BlackDragon*****
GSH
Patch Creator

Post by GSH »

Where are you finding these outdated cheats like the "ai.winmission cheat"? It's been well over a decade since 1.2 was released. The sites holding outdated information need to be bothered to update.

-- GSH
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Nearly all of the websites where you'll find cheats for BZ2 are horribly outdated. Barring a better solution (never found one), an up-to-date list of cheats can be found on the wiki.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

have you tried the SP mission DLL's posted in the 1.3.6.5 patch sticky? they won't give you bad assets.
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Battlestrat, FE, G66, In The Shadows, Starfleet, Uler, & ZTV

Lifetime member of JBS and NRA
Funkybassman
Scrap

Post by Funkybassman »

Thanks for the help. !

That was weird ..... the skip level command worked but once again was being taken to the beginning of the game

So decided to use the skip level from a fresh game rather that my Rumble in The Jungle save game and it worked,,,, I ended up on Snowblind.

Went back to my rumble in jungle save game and skip to next level and I was on snowblind ........ computers eh !

Thanks again for your help
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

GSH wrote:Where are you finding these outdated cheats like the "ai.winmission cheat"? It's been well over a decade since 1.2 was released. The sites holding outdated information need to be bothered to update.

-- GSH
There are a million 'cheat' sites on the web. Random people keep reposting cheats when a game is populair/new then forget about it and data becomes outdated. You can even find the editor-cheat on some of those sites (the secret that it is...).