Been Gone a while...Whew!

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Mauler_Bait
Scrap

Been Gone a while...Whew!

Post by Mauler_Bait »

So ive been gone a hot minute, noticed the game remaster pop up on steam and OFC instantly grabbed it...Noticed how the new recycler variants and mods worked online now.

SO ive had a pile of modified assets i had nearly gotten down to its own recycler variant, new weapons, upgradable gun towers/spires, a few FE and G66 units added in, ETC, and wondered how do I finally get it as its own downloadable recycler variant to work with the new system.

Also, because I suck at it, I *kinda* need help with some of the weapon effects. Especially the smoke trails on the automatic cannons. A lot of effects like the shell casings and things like that had broken shortly before i stepped away years ago, GOD only knows how much i have to redo with the new effects.
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Re: Been Gone a while...Whew!

Post by General BlackDragon »

Welcome back!

If you like, I can help you set up things and show you how to use the Workshop, also I am pretty good at BZ2's particle FX system. :)
Battlezone Classic Public Forums
*****General BlackDragon*****
Mauler_Bait
Scrap

Re: Been Gone a while...Whew!

Post by Mauler_Bait »

General BlackDragon wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:01 pm Welcome back!

If you like, I can help you set up things and show you how to use the Workshop, also I am pretty good at BZ2's particle FX system. :)
Yep! Sorry it took so long to get back to this Ill have to sit down one day and see what all works and doesnt under the new effects. I may likely have to completly redo everything from scratch.

Two effects in particular i have no idea how to work. ONe is for my ISDF railgun, which is the Blast cannon replacement basically, but does trucktons of damage to armored units, and has a kinetic effect (as soon as i get that back working) on the target. I wanted it to have a Quake 2 corkscrew style effect with it., And the ISDF automatic cannons, to have a tracer and smoke trail similar to old school Gun camera effects, and explosions when they strike the target, I'll try to post a video or two later to show what I'm after.