Was: Welcome to the Battlezone 2 Discussion Forums

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Re: Welcome to the Battlezone 2 Discussion Forums

Post by Nielk1 »

TnT wrote:GSH,

Thank you for establishing an easy to use and view site for the community.

I looked at Neilk1's site and no offense meant to him, but all those little dots made me feel like I needed to clean my glasses.
Having poor eye sight stinks! ;->

Thanks Again
No offense taken, it is on the list to have a normal black text on white background sub-theme. Ax has issues with the colors I chose too.
TheJamsh
Bull Dog

Post by TheJamsh »

Looks like people are flooding to BZ2Maps as well, I guess the forging of the split community is being forced upon us at last... Will be interesting to see where that goes. Out of curiosity, has anybody contacted Wz yet to see if he kept a backup of the forums' content anywhere? I guess he probably didn't but it wouldn't hurt to ask, if thats even possible.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

TheJamsh wrote:Looks like people are flooding to BZ2Maps as well, I guess the forging of the split community is being forced upon us at last... Will be interesting to see where that goes. Out of curiosity, has anybody contacted Wz yet to see if he kept a backup of the forums' content anywhere? I guess he probably didn't but it wouldn't hurt to ask, if thats even possible.
That is the doing of Vearie and Purplehaze telling people to swarm to BZ2Maps as it is just like BZU was.

We need someone to go over there and be sure people know of this true followup site. We do not need everyone to quit after being exposed to the rampant distributing practices of their members.
TnT
Drunken Constructor

Post by TnT »

GSH wrote:You do know that in most webbrowsers, holding down control and rotating your mousewheel expands/contracts the sizes of everything? On these forums, there's a text size changing widget in the top-right, just below the search box/buttons as well. But, ctrl-mousewheel is your friend if text is small.

Thanks, I knew about the mouse wheel, I'll have to try the text size widget.

I also like the in game zoom on the sniper scope. :shock: :P

-- GSH
VSMIT wrote:The problem of N1's site is that the background is a starfield, and you can't change the theme, which is probably what TnT's referring to.
That be the issue.
Purplehaze
Drunken Constructor

Post by Purplehaze »

I can't believe that you would blame us for this. You have truly lost your sight.

BZ2maps was plainly offering to help support your memebers, seeing as how it was taken apart so fast. The lobbys telling people that they may stay at bz2maps were merely so you may organize and choose what to do from there. To claim that we are trying to steal your members is repulsing. I was under the intention it would take the lost members far longer to create a forum and get the word out. I was directing people towards BZ2maps for people who have questions and want some answers. If any of you dolts would stop blaming Cloaket and I of every problem and everything that happens you'd see where Cloaket and I are coming from and attempting to assist those who lost their way in organizing and starting anew.

The issue I have with the way to accuse BZ2Maps's members of being terrible people is saddening, For you do not converse among them. Yet, you still attempt to judge them and see that your opinion is correct, most the people on BZ2maps are registered here and post frequently and play with alot of your members frequently. They also play games with alot of your members, and yet I don't see many members of this forum even in their *1.3* games. People continue to judge when they are not amongst a group.
GSH
Patch Creator

Re: Was: Welcome to the Battlezone 2 Discussion Forums

Post by GSH »

Warning, all: Keep it civil.

-- GSH
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Purplehaze wrote:I can't believe that you would blame us....
Again, you are new on that board too. I don't care how long you've known the people there, we have too with many of them.

Also... Welcome to Battlezone Forums enjoy your stay :mrgreen:
ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

Avatar wrote:So, is everyone coming here? The Private Patch and all? How is this going to work?

-Av-
Seeing as how the private patch group is being possibly rebuilt... Like I said on bz2md.com I will gladly help test and have more time then ever for the time being.
Commando
Flying Mauler

Post by Commando »

No!!! I like the themes being different as it is an instant indication that you are not logged in.
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

Commando wrote:No!!! I like the themes being different as it is an instant indication that you are not logged in.
^This. Though they are pretty similar.
Eddy
Rattler

Post by Eddy »

In Firefox it's also CTRL + and CTRL -

Zooming can mess up a lot of web pages though...
SkyNET
Drunken Constructor

Post by SkyNET »

That image verification is atrocius.

also hi
ViperWC
Drunken Scav

Post by ViperWC »

GSH,

Thank you for creating the new BZ board. :D

ViperWC
Eddy
Rattler

Post by Eddy »

Both bzuniverse.net and bzuniverse.org point to this site now. Think we can get bzuniverse.com from CW?
squirrelof09
Sabre

Post by squirrelof09 »

I was going to do that. OH well, saved some money now ;).

No chance on getting bzuniverse.com from Cmptrwz. He's going to hang on to it so no one else can get it and put what they want on the domain.