*sigh*

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Re: *sigh*

Post by Nielk1 »

Zero Angel wrote:Yeah, but that's probably you're fault for making your telephone # available to the internet. Not hard to find telephone #'s if you know where to look.
It is actually illegal to anonmize your domain (under some of the recent laws, the same ones that let ICE take down domains). This is unenforced, however, as I was working for a defense contractor it was unwise to break any laws, not matter how ludicrous.

Furthermore, they called at a bit past midnight and pretended to be gamespy, trying to tell my mother that I was making trouble on "the server". Of course we laughed them off the phone line. Unfortunately for me for the harassment claim to go through they have to call again, but I figure that is enough of a deterrent. I just wish they would try something like what happened to CmptrWz so the guards who where at the car lot back where I worked would have tacked them.

Now, they need to also know that their TS3 patch in is utter ****. I could hear the compression and the loop-back.

The fun thing is that because of the circumstances under which the call occurred, it means that they quite frankly fear me, and probably went so far as to underestimate me in thinking I was some sort of child who's mother would reprimand them for a lie. (A mother who has know of the BZ stuff for the 12+ years I have been involved since around the age of 11, considering that this stuff got me that job at that defense contractor, I would say anyone in my family knows considerably of it.)

I could still make their apparent fear a reality. I have the ability to set up a system that uses logins for MP game sessions, and I am working on something which will probably become the defacto base for BZ2 in MP and SP, mods and stock. If this base succeeds, I will already have everyone on my system. This system has certain weight carrying measures included that made throw-away accounts unlikely and as it is currently designed can track good and bad behavior for the sake of warning people that trolls and greifers are joining their games.

It was only when I dropped hints of this that they saw the need to try and call me. Now that I have graduated, I can say that the search for a better job takes quite a bit less daily time than complex coursework. They better start fearing me again.

I solved the scion vertex animations from MAX issue in 3 hours, think of what I can do in a week.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Nielk1 wrote:FEAR ME!
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Post by General BlackDragon »

Yeah...

I'm going to stick to MM5...
Battlezone Classic Public Forums
*****General BlackDragon*****
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Never loaded MM5 never will. Too much extraneous crap.
◥▶◀◤ row row, fight the powuh