How did you discover BZ2?

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Zax
Attila

Re: How did you discover BZ2?

Post by Zax »

Red Spot wrote:
Zenophas wrote:Actually. Zeno might put that on her 'Get BZ page'. With your permission, of course... da?
I dont mean any offence with this, though feel free to take some if you want :D

If Zeno keeps talking in 3th person about herself, Red Spot might just put Zeno on the banlist, as Red Spot finds it more than just uninteresting to read about someone talking about themselves in 3th person, every reply they make.

(Dont worry, I wont put you on a banlist for something as trivial as speaking in 3th person, but I may end up no longer reading your posts as I simply am not interested in what you have to say ... because of how you say it.)
3th 3th 3th
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Zax wrote:
Red Spot wrote:
Zenophas wrote:Actually. Zeno might put that on her 'Get BZ page'. With your permission, of course... da?
I dont mean any offence with this, though feel free to take some if you want :D

If Zeno keeps talking in 3th person about herself, Red Spot might just put Zeno on the banlist, as Red Spot finds it more than just uninteresting to read about someone talking about themselves in 3th person, every reply they make.

(Dont worry, I wont put you on a banlist for something as trivial as speaking in 3th person, but I may end up no longer reading your posts as I simply am not interested in what you have to say ... because of how you say it.)
3th 3th 3th
That is one of the more ironic messages I have read.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Howso?
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Zax wrote:Howso?
Sorry, the target quote was a level deeper than I intended.

Probably the same thing you saw.
Red Spot wrote:3th person
Red Spot wrote:I simply am not interested in what you have to say ... because of how you say it.)
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Ah, I suspected as such.

Edit: I don't mind so much because it is somebody who brought a character to these boards aside from usual -troll- or -grumpy old man- personas.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

We ought to elect an "official" Grumpy Old Man for this site :) any nominations?
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

you'll do :P
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Post by General BlackDragon »

I nominate Nielk1
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

General BlackDragon wrote:I nominate Nielk1
Get off my lawn!
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Nielk1 wrote:
General BlackDragon wrote:I nominate Nielk1
Get off my lawn!
Although impressive, I think VSMIT has you beat just through sheer "srs faic" moments.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

IDK if we can classify VSMIT, he might cane us..

Oh god, you're right.
Gamer1
Drunken Scav

Post by Gamer1 »

DuoRanger wrote:i posted a long time ago some pics from my bz 0.7beta, in fact, these pics still lives

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Battlezone1 ... owtopic=28

my father buyed a cd with programs and games in the 90's, heck that cd had even jack nicklaus golf and Dilbert game Demos
Ya know, this shows one of the aspects that "I" think the makers of BZ did right and other game makers don't. Everything is easy to see. Soooo many game are sooo dark or have so much texture that it's very difficult to make things out and to me it makes the game less real. As in not a natural looking environment. The moon terrain was genius for the beginning of the game and for the promotional video. It's bright, but not too bright, and the texture of it is just really real looking. Then all the colors of the ships and other items like pods, markers, etc.. all are very easy to see when looking around the map.

-=[ Gamer1 ]=-
http://www.bzfiend.com
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

Gamer1 wrote:
DuoRanger wrote:i posted a long time ago some pics from my bz 0.7beta, in fact, these pics still lives

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Battlezone1 ... owtopic=28

my father buyed a cd with programs and games in the 90's, heck that cd had even jack nicklaus golf and Dilbert game Demos
Ya know, this shows one of the aspects that "I" think the makers of BZ did right and other game makers don't. Everything is easy to see. Soooo many game are sooo dark or have so much texture that it's very difficult to make things out and to me it makes the game less real. As in not a natural looking environment. The moon terrain was genius for the beginning of the game and for the promotional video. It's bright, but not too bright, and the texture of it is just really real looking. Then all the colors of the ships and other items like pods, markers, etc.. all are very easy to see when looking around the map.

-=[ Gamer1 ]=-
http://www.bzfiend.com
It's held up very well over the years too.
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

Zax wrote:Although impressive, I think VSMIT has you beat just through sheer "srs faic" moments.
Nielk1 wrote:IDK if we can classify VSMIT, he might cane us..

Oh god, you're right.
You're both banned.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

From his... LAWN! :D

ಠ_ಠ