BZSCRAP.ORG Files and Teamspeak Server

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Ded10c
Recycler

Re: BZSCRAP.COM is now BZSCRAP.ORG

Post by Ded10c »

Forgive me for the lack of clarity; I wasn't counting 1.3 or 1.5 into that. Both have some sort of para-community position by virtue of it being you and Ken that are responsible for them.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
TwinShadow
Sabre

Post by TwinShadow »

The lack of builds for 1.3 lately had me curious, but at the same time GSH, you have your day job to worry about more than an old game like this. But, eh... I don't think more than 40 people play at any given time usually, and of that, nearly all are private games for reasons stated in one of my posts long ago. Though, looks like things have subsided considerably since then; for the moment anyway.
If you happen to be looking through my posts, I have completely dumped all things related to Battlezone. Do not contact me, do not bother me. Been harassed enough as it is and am done entirely.
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

raknet going down at times didn't help with the active population, but, at this point, bz/bz2 doesn't really depend on how many people play the games - it's more of a labor of love to work on and enjoy a couple of very unique games. i think it's even best that there are so few of us, because it makes it that much more special.
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Battlestrat, FE, G66, In The Shadows, Starfleet, Uler, & ZTV

Lifetime member of JBS and NRA
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

The small numbers of developers is good, keeps us from stepping on each others' toes all the time, but at the same time players are a critically important part of developing for games. We might keep the body running, but they're its blood.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
squirrelof09
Sabre

Re: BZSCRAP.ORG Files and Teamspeak Server

Post by squirrelof09 »

Added a long time needed mailto address script you can find at bzscrap.org. Please use it for submissions. The max file size is 25 MB, also dependent on your max attachment size of your email provider.

Code: Select all

My Name or Nickname: 
My E-mail address: 
Description of files attached: 
Type of file (map/patch/mod/etc):
Preferred Directory on bzscrap for my submission(s): https://bzscrap.org/downloads/...
Comments:

I acknowledge that I will not abuse this e-mail system to request for submissions.
I understand the max size of an attached file to be received is 25MB and that I have researched the max allowed attachment size my e-mail provider allows.
If I cannot get my submission sent through e-mail, I understand there are other means of reaching a content manager on the mainpage of bzscrap.org

Please allow up to 7 days for a response. A content manager will only reply to the e-mail I provided above.
I understand this service is only for submission requests and anything unrelated will be trashed.
An auto-response will be sent if your message was received.

squirrelof09
Sabre

Re: BZSCRAP.ORG Files and Teamspeak Server

Post by squirrelof09 »

Once again, fixed the bzuniverse archive. you'll find links at bzuniverse.com & bzscrap.org