BZSCRAP.ORG Files and Teamspeak Server

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

squirrelof09
Sabre

BZSCRAP.ORG Files and Teamspeak Server

Post by squirrelof09 »

http://www.bzscrap.org is now online! and almost just like the old domain. This is now the official site for battlezone hosted files since the downfall of the .com domain

Added a long time needed mailto submissions@bzscrap.org. Please use it for submissions. The script is on https://bzscrap.org. The max file size is 25 MB, also dependent on your max attachment size of your email provider.

Code: Select all

My Name or Nickname: 
My E-mail address: 
Description of files attached: 
Type of file (map/patch/mod/etc):
Preferred Directory on bzscrap for my submission(s): https://bzscrap.org/downloads/...
Comments:

I acknowledge that I will not abuse this e-mail system to request for submissions.
I understand the max size of an attached file to be received is 25MB and that I have researched the max allowed attachment size my e-mail provider allows.
If I cannot get my submission sent through e-mail, I understand there are other means of reaching a content manager on the mainpage of bzscrap.org

Please allow up to 7 days for a response. A content manager will only reply to the e-mail I provided above.
I understand this service is only for submission requests and anything unrelated will be trashed.
An auto-response will be sent if your message was received.

Also,

Server Address: ts3.bzscrap.org

I feel like I should have done this a long time ago, to provide a public teamspeak 3 server for the Battlezone community.

This newly created server does not have a server admin assigned to it (at this time). If this teamspeak 3 server idea kicks off I would like to assign a deserving, desiring, mature, and dedicated person to be server admin. He or She can moderate the server how ever they'd like. I won't be around much to moderate this server.

At this moment, the server only contains six permanent channels made for public/general use. Guests can create their own Temporary channels, set a password, required talk power, etc to control who may join their channel.

If anyone is interested and wants to use this teamspeak server, go for it!. Also, if you would like to be added to the regular group on the server, which will give you the power to create semi-permanent channels, please send a private message to me and I will reply with a "one-time privilege key" that you can enter into the ts3 client to obtain "regular" permissions.

So I'll hand out the connect information:

Server Address: ts3.bzscrap.org

Honestly, that's all you need.

If you are interested in being server admin please private message me requesting this.
ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

Re: If you have bzscrap content read here for a place to upl

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

Is there a program to install to upload to?
Purplehaze
Drunken Constructor

Post by Purplehaze »

You can use the ftp that comes with Windows by default

Run>cmd>ftp

or you can download a FTP client. Most common is filezilla
squirrelof09
Sabre

Post by squirrelof09 »

Read the first post in this topic again and click the link at the bottom. Found a lot of bzscrap data and I'm uploading all of it as we speak. Files with ~~ in front of them will be fixed soon. Check back in a few hours, more stuff will appear.
darkwarrior
Drunken Constructor

Post by darkwarrior »

Hey guys, I just redid the page for the FTD Bzscrap such that it looks like the old bzscrap. Just to make it feel better.
Last edited by darkwarrior on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
APCs r Evil
Sabre

Post by APCs r Evil »

Still sifting through my mess of a filing system here but it looks like I have quite a few BZ2 related things that I probably didn't download from bzscrap, mostly map packs at the moment. Want those too?

EDIT;

Uploading 44mb of BZ related files/zips/installers. I don't remember what a lot of them are for... If I did something wrong (Very likely) feel free to yell at me, I think the last time you made me use FTP I made a mess of things. :D
squirrelof09
Sabre

Post by squirrelof09 »

Yes, sure.
Semaphore
Rattler

Post by Semaphore »

I put NewKeys on there. I'm not sure if it was from BZScrap, but it was the only file I had that wasn't already on the ftp server.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

uploaded odl1winterb4c.zip, don't think it was ever there. Damn useful map tool.
Also Lithunwrap, very useful uvmapping tool, it is free to distribute.
squirrelof09
Sabre

Re: BZSCRAP data found here

Post by squirrelof09 »

Thanks APC. I uploaded your stuff to the bzscrap mirror. For right now, it's in a folder called "user uploads/apc" I will organize things later.

Sheds, I put the winter tool in the utilities.

I will be adding more descriptions to the files soon, too.

Thanks guys!
APCs r Evil
Sabre

Post by APCs r Evil »

Uploading BZCow1.4.exe. Apparently I left it out of that first group I uploaded.
squirrelof09
Sabre

Post by squirrelof09 »

Thanks again.

Also guys, try http://www.bzscrap.org now ;)
Dataanti
Thunderbolt

Post by Dataanti »

I don't see the DXT generator anywhere in there, here is the copy off my computer, already installed. It should still work I think, I have had it in a flash drive and it works at school.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x8linu6sdgwls34
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Be careful with that, GSH updates DXTGen occasionally and that may be an obsolete version.
Dataanti
Thunderbolt

Post by Dataanti »

AHadley wrote:Be careful with that, GSH updates DXTGen occasionally and that may be an obsolete version.
Well if GSH is the maker just ignore it, I'm sure he has a copy of the installer.