Battlezone Wiki

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

blue banana
Sabre

Re: Battlezone Wiki

Post by blue banana »

AHadley wrote:Lots of stuff needs doing. I can't do it all on my own.
I am looking at some other notable wikis and taking concepts (such as the Halo wiki, looking at their weapons page, and applying much of the style to ours).

With your permission, I would like to do some extensive work on almost all of the BZ1 pages.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

blue banana wrote:
AHadley wrote:Lots of stuff needs doing. I can't do it all on my own.
I am looking at some other notable wikis and taking concepts (such as the Halo wiki, looking at their weapons page, and applying much of the style to ours).

With your permission, I would like to do some extensive work on almost all of the BZ1 pages.
No need to ask permmission; it's not *my* wiki, I just manage it. I patrol all edits made anyway, so anything that gets added and could do with tweaking is seen to soon enough.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
Vassili
Thunderbolt

Post by Vassili »

Just for say the translation have start!
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Okay, I have a question. This is the cover of Beardsly's Pictorial History of Biometal Warfare:

Three of the images are clearly Battlezone-related, but the fourth is a mystery to me. Anyone able to tell me who or why?
SUB-0
Thunderbolt

Post by SUB-0 »

sorry for my ingnorence but is that from the epic mod ?
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

The History of Biometal Warfare was a short introduction to the story uploaded to pandemicstudios.com to promote BZ2.
SUB-0
Thunderbolt

Post by SUB-0 »

i'm scanning battlegrounds and I want to give you the best possible results as possible ...something you can work with... looks like I can digitaly render this
I mean no sence in sending you something bad ...patience plz wont be long you should start receiving data ....after that i'll start doing all the rest of the stuff
the gold pack should be cool its still in plastic should I take a vedio of the opening as proof ? lol....
anyways boxes almost fit in scanner darn....not missing much ....well I scan anyways and cut off the contrast...
cant wait to get all this stuff to you...:P
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

I can't wait to receive it, it'll be damn useful. I just wish I could find a reasonable way of digitizing the strategy guides.
SUB-0
Thunderbolt

Post by SUB-0 »

well my printer does digitilize but wheather or not its the same kida format your looking for ...not sure
If you have ideas let me know i'm starting right now ....just back from work ....and what a day health and safety meetings with the M.O.L
STAFF and the list goes on ...this is my get away changes my mind from the realities of the real world .
oh yes trying the digital effect...there are many options to brush up pics in here ....yesterday was playing around with different things ...i'm a hard critic never happy with my work...which is why you never see much of it ...just never happy with it unless its perfect.
but this time good or bad i'll start sending ...if its not acceptable let me know ...its not like i'm gona throw my bz stuff away lol
I can always send different format or size ect...
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

I'm fine with whatever you get from the scanner to be perfectly honest, I'm more than happy to muck about myself. If it doesn't work I might have to ask for another, but that's not hugely likely :P
Vassili
Thunderbolt

Post by Vassili »

http://fr.battlezone.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page is now in french!
And every translated pages will be compatible with english pages; what i mean?
Just add or delete the "fr." in the url and you will see if the translate exist.

Yes AHadley i'm slow ^^, i do it only when i will, but i do it (and you now can see why i will a Main_Page).
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Don't worry about how long it takes, just let me know as you finish pages and I'll put interlanguage links in.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

This is the biggest bump I've made in a while.

Does anybody know anything about the map Strategy on Rend? Only source I have for it is the strategy guide, but I know there are dev assets floating around the place and I'm not sure I've seen them all, so there's a chance somebody else might know something.

Same for the old Island Warfare.