Forgotten Enemies for 1.3.6.5 BETA

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Red Devil
Recycler

Re: Forgotten Enemies for 1.3.6.5 BETA

Post by Red Devil »

oh, yeah, sorry, i need to fix those screens/configs.

pretty sure it's the changes in the engine since then that have caused the problems (cut scenes and countdown timer)

just remembered i forgot to increase the time between the waves of Hadeans in Sheep's Clothing; will do that today.
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Battlestrat, FE, G66, In The Shadows, Starfleet, Uler, & ZTV

Lifetime member of JBS and NRA
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Doomer_Junge wrote:Hm, in 1.2 I could demolish the portals and in Public Beta 3, too. I don't know what is correct, but I had the possibility.
Iirc you can in MPI, but not the SP missions, at the very least not all of them.
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

finally got rid of that invulnerable cerberi gun tower inside the cerberi crater.
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

i am able to save and load mission; can you now?
Abraham Lincoln

Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

yaaay, finally fixed the crater hole in into the fire.

stick this in your \FE13_SP_Update\missions folder, replacing the one that's in there.

EDF07 Crate Fix
Abraham Lincoln

Doomer_Junge
Drunken Constructor

Post by Doomer_Junge »

Very cool.

I have no idea about scripting, but what about this idea for "Cloak of Deception":
Basicly the hadean scouts belong to team 5. Maybe it can be fixed when the sniped xypos switches to team 6 and stewart can only "lock" scouts of team 5? What do you think?

The allied pilots from 1.2 are missing,too. They steal empty scouts an bring back to patrol the base.

---------------------------

EDIT: I played "Into the Fire" again (had not saved) and there is a bug for the nuke. I got a message 5 minutes later after I picked up the satchel that the bomb is too far from nav. But I was prepairing my assault-force. Later the mission aborded.

I tryed it again and rushed to the bomb-set-point. In the countdown the message came again and planted a second nuke after the first one exploded. Then I could breach the wall.

And there is another problem: one edge is too high for hovercraft-units like here:

However, there was nearly no resistance of the cerberis, only somewhere of the map, but no heavy attack. A few tritons, kruls and sirens attacked my team, but I could finish the rest by myself.

The "Noclip"-Turret still excists, but my creator could demolish it. By the way: it would by very nice, when the portals are able to demolish, because my guntowers went crazy:
All my untis try to destroy the portals, but they are indestructable.

I'm sorry for my bad english and I'm sorry that my post comes too late, but I am new here and my posts have to be approved.
Last edited by Doomer_Junge on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

just remembered i need to fix the shell screens and the text size when you hop in the Eyes of Xyr in Into the Fire.
Abraham Lincoln

Progressor
Thunderbolt

Post by Progressor »

The nuclear bomb in the Into the Fire still does not explode.
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

did you do the two attempts with it?
Abraham Lincoln

Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

here's my saves of that mission:

Into The Fire Saves
Abraham Lincoln

Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

Update:

+ Fixed the login and main shell screens.
+ Fixed the login and main shell for the Editor.
+ Fixed 3-way Instant Action maps and screen. Randomized race of opponents (was hard-coded before).
+ Fixed FE Variety maps and screen.

+ Supplied startup config that pulls in this and previous update.

Remember, the Singleplayer missions and the FE IA maps can (currently) only be played using the Editor. Use the supplied startup config.

FE13+SP_Update 4

delete old FE13_SP_Update folder before unzipping this zip into the root of your BZ2 install.
Last edited by Red Devil on Tue May 05, 2015 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Abraham Lincoln

Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

got the editor login/main screens fixed. now all i need to do is edit/re-save all the IA maps that use scriptor dll's to point to the new scriptor dll's, tweak the IA extra options screen, and so on... ugh
Abraham Lincoln

Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

got the variety and 3-way's working well now.
Abraham Lincoln

Doomer_Junge
Drunken Constructor

Post by Doomer_Junge »

Very nice, Red Devil.

I reported some problems about "Into the Fire" and posted an idea for the mission "Cloak of Deception" some posts above.

Your dropbox-link doesn't work, did you deleted it?

An other question: which criteria do I meet that my posts don't need approved anymore? I know this protects the platform against spammers and other attackers, but for newcomers, who want be a part of the community, is that very frustrating sometimes.
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

changing the way 3-way script works by randomizing race of AI opponents; currently, when you choose a race, the other two are hard-coded, but they vary, but you always get the same 2 race opponents if, say, you choose Scion as your race.
Abraham Lincoln