Drunken Scav

Re: GG's Edition - Final Version

Post by shadow »

So no more GH??? :cry:
shadow
Drunken Scav

Post by shadow »

General BlackDragon wrote:Greenheart became a christian and stopped playing "violent" Video games...

unfortunately, Doom 3 and Battlezone 2, seem to both fall under that category.
what you mean i loved the maps and mods he made... :cry:
Col Klink
Sabre

Post by Col Klink »

shadow wrote:
General BlackDragon wrote:Greenheart became a christian and stopped playing "violent" Video games...

unfortunately, Doom 3 and Battlezone 2, seem to both fall under that category.
what you mean i loved the maps and mods he made... :cry:
The maps are indeed cool but somewhat unbalanced in favor of the AI. He used a lot of non standard assets that make playing them a bit of a stale mate. You know...move forward one step and get knocked back two steps. Holding a bio pool near the enemy base was pointless with those super mortar towers not to mention those dog gone mega statues. GH, still seems to cuss a lot though, but each to his own.
Josiah
Sabre

Post by Josiah »

Col Klink wrote:...

The maps are indeed cool but somewhat unbalanced in favor of the AI. He used a lot of non standard assets that make playing them a bit of a stale mate. You know...move forward one step and get knocked back two steps. Holding a bio pool near the enemy base was pointless with those super mortar towers not to mention those dog gone mega statues. GH, still seems to cuss a lot though, but each to his own.
I think the reason for the powerful ai is so that it will be more of a challenge. I don't know about you, but I can beat any of the stock mpi's on insane in 20-30 minutes(by myself, faster with others), while the GH maps take a lot longer. It still doesn't compare to a human, but I think they're much better than any stock mpi.

Now insane G66 GH maps, that's just plain wicked...
Col Klink
Sabre

Post by Col Klink »

Josiah wrote:

I think the reason for the powerful ai is so that it will be more of a challenge. I don't know about you, but I can beat any of the stock mpi's on insane in 20-30 minutes(by myself, faster with others), while the GH maps take a lot longer. It still doesn't compare to a human, but I think they're much better than any stock mpi.

The stock MPI's are a piece of cake. GH's, MPI maps really need other players as a single player struggles just to keep the AI at bay.
Josiah
Sabre

Post by Josiah »

Col Klink wrote:
Josiah wrote:

The stock MPI's are a piece of cake. GH's, MPI maps really need other players as a single player struggles just to keep the AI at bay.
but that's the point, right?
eli
Drunken Scav

Post by eli »

Cool mod love and the scions.
:D
jaydenbz2
Thunderbolt

Post by jaydenbz2 »

Seriously?
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

jaydenbz2 wrote:Seriously?
It's his first try, give him a chance.
GreenGuy
Rattler

Post by GreenGuy »

I heard that the download link was broken (Gamefront is garbage..) so I updated it.