a question

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

NFuser
Sober Scav

Re: a question

Post by NFuser »

Beta teams works on something they don't even play. need i say more.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

NFuser wrote:I am an intern in a law firm, soon to become a full time lawyer, i have a girlfriend and a social life, and yet i manage to play. Reason why i posted this is that people who try to "fix" something don't know what should they fix at all because they don't even play the game. Therefore, you can't fix a car if you don't know what's causing the problems.
With 8 years of experience playing the game extensively and now leaving myself working on the back end stuff that doesn't directly effect game play or simply adds more maps or some such, I find that comment entirely invalid in my case.

I have a job and a career thanks to Battlezone, why would I leave it? Even if it gets filled with assholes.
NFuser wrote:Beta teams works on something they don't even play. need i say more.
That is the single most immature and stupid statement I have read in a very very long time. It shows that you have no understanding of the difference between work and play, having a life, or anything else. The beta team is a bunch of people who put in their time to try to fix the game, in the past playing hours and hours and hours of games totaling some 50 times greater than that of STRATs done in a month.

Currently, there is a lul in testing. This is because many of the testers are very busy in their lives. It should be noted that they do everything for free and you basically sit there and **** on them. Of course, there is nearly no STRAT player helping with testing simple because they can't be arsed to do it. The work is just to hard for them. Perhaps you should look at them and ask why they sit there and bitch while they do nothing to fix what is broken? Need I say more?
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

AHadley wrote:Also remember that the private beta team don't play 6.2 much. We are currently using b91f6.
AHadley wrote:And as I said, we don't necessarily play the same version as you.
NFuser
Sober Scav

Post by NFuser »

Nielk man i sense allot of anger in you... If you have anything you need help with tell me, women or otherwise :)

Career? Which career would that be?
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

NFuser wrote:Nielk man i sense allot of anger in you... If you have anything you need help with tell me, women or otherwise :)

Career? Which career would that be?
If you plan to continue to be intentionally inflamatory, you will be made to stop. You are not the best thing since sliced bread. Act like it.
NFuser
Sober Scav

Post by NFuser »

I fail to see how i am intentionally inflammatory (the word is spelled like this). I am just stating my opinion, and the last time i checked freedom of speech is a constitutional right in a vast majority of the countries in this world. Just because you don't like it for some reason doesn't mean you can silence me. If however you do ban me from a forum that is not your property, that just goes to show your lack of social skills, not to mention any aggression is a sign of impotence. Furthermore, i DO think that i am better than sliced bread - i do not consider it one of the greater accomplishments of civilization, i, in fact, consider it a restraint regarding the thickness of slices i like to eat. If you think you aren't, it's not my problem you have low self esteem.

Now, will you kindly stop giving your self an ego boost via internet and let the good people here answer my question. Thanks.
bigbadbogie
Bull Dog

Post by bigbadbogie »

NFuser wrote:I fail to see how i am intentionally inflammatory (the word is spelled like this).
I am saving that one... :lol:
NFuser
Sober Scav

Post by NFuser »

Care to check how vsmit wrote it :)
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Nice try, but you really can't call a grammar nazi out like that when he has misspelt a word; especially when it is down to something so simple as a typo.
NFuser
Sober Scav

Post by NFuser »

AHadley wrote:Nice try, but you really can't call a grammar nazi out like that when he has misspelt a word; especially when it is down to something so simple as a typo.
A typo. Right.
Sly
Griefer

Post by Sly »

Lol arguing about grammar? Nice.
NFuser
Sober Scav

Post by NFuser »

If someone is acting like a smart ass and all high and mighty they should check their spelling :)
squirrelof09
Sabre

Post by squirrelof09 »

Topic locked. Question was answered. Apparently topic starter didn't like responses, so an argument started and I ended it.