for the NSDF and CCA sp campaigns

Moderators: GSH, Ultraken

ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

for the NSDF and CCA sp campaigns

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

What would be your favorite missions for each?

NSDF Mission- The one where you have to take out the towers and destroy the furies factory.
CCA Mission- The mission where you have to defend the hangar/scientists.

Since ive been testing the 1.5.17 patch for Ken lately, so far I am now on Easy. I will soon test them on Hard.... i know its going to be a harder challenge which I do enjoy.
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Re: for the NSDF and CCA sp campaigns

Post by General BlackDragon »

My favorites are probably...

NSDF: A Nasty Surprise
CCA: Reclaim Our Base
Battlezone Classic Public Forums
*****General BlackDragon*****
Firestorm29
Rattler

Re: for the NSDF and CCA sp campaigns

Post by Firestorm29 »

I think my favorite missions are

NSDF: Strike at the Heart... Being able to blend the CCA with your attack for is great, and the random scavengers are pretty helpful. The only issue I have with this mission is the AI isn't very smart and just try to work into the middle and will ignore everything else. Wrangling the Fleeing Herd came into a close second because you can either go with the scenerio and build walkers, or you can break away from that and use a large amount of barracks to create a hardened line for the CCA to try and get though (Gun Towers plus full tank fleet). Plus, it's the only mission that goes above the 10 Offensive units for a side, which makes to a great battle.

The CCA has to be Reclaim Our Base, the idea of piecing together an army of your own is just really fun, especially the first few runs.