Main Battlezone 1 Community

Moderators: GSH, Ultraken

Semaphore
Rattler

Re: Main Battlezone 1 Community

Post by Semaphore »

Some things just don't change. I've seen online communities grow into something a little less immature over past decade, but Battlezone is just.. special. :|

Wake up! This behaviour insult no one here but your own intelligence.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Zax wrote: I suggested to lock this thread because it is pure bait. You will go back to whence you came saying how you tried to "reach out" or extend a hand to this place but were rejected and hated and that this is just a board for "dummies"
"This thread has really devolved into a mud-slinging fest. Not that that is a surprise really, but I gave you all a chance. You are all impossible and just too uptight. Get the chip off your shoulders. Goodbye"

Case in point.

I've never been on a board that assigns "special labels" by player.

Also, if someone were labeled a single-player-fanatic on many bz2 boards, they would automatically qualify as noob. Take that for what it's worth.
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

Sporkinator wrote:Dx didn't get any special permission, quit kidding yourselves. This thread has really devolved into a mud-slinging fest. Not that that is a surprise really, but I gave you all a chance. You are all impossible and just too uptight. Get the chip off your shoulders. Goodbye, see you in the zone... if you dare. :twisted:
You gave us a chance? You come to our board and start ****, even though it seemed innocent at first. People give legitimate comments, and you decide to throw them down into the mud. The fact that you're Spock's lapdog is nothing new to us, so a lot of us were expecting this anyway.

Anyway, Image