- Battlezone Classic Multiplayer Demo

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Apollo
Sabre

Re: - Battlezone Classic Multiplayer Demo

Post by Apollo »

The demo mouse behavior was weird but when i put the up to date full version of BZC in, the mouse issues was gone.
Ever get in touch with Av. yet?
And where is Coxxon's mod for bz??
Activision anet servers for all legacy anet games: Anet Servers
BattleZone Club (Supporting BattleZone 1.4, The Red Odyssey, BattleZone Enhanced, BattleZone 1.5 and Bionite)
BattleZone 1 Community Since 2002
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Coxxon's BZ1 in BZ2 mod will probably never be... :(
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

Any idea why, is he pissed about something?
Activision anet servers for all legacy anet games: Anet Servers
BattleZone Club (Supporting BattleZone 1.4, The Red Odyssey, BattleZone Enhanced, BattleZone 1.5 and Bionite)
BattleZone 1 Community Since 2002
RubiconAlpha
Rattler

Post by RubiconAlpha »

General BlackDragon wrote:*bump*

So, does anyone play this?

Is it not fun to play?

are there any more bugs to tell me?

??
I posted some of my concerns on another forum. Mainly, how the Constructor runs away from where you ask it to build before turning around and then building. In addition, how badly the Scavs get stuck trying to climb mountains to reach the Recycler making them useless shortly after you deploy them into the field.

Another concern I have is that MP strat will have the same issues with lack of scrap later in the game as the original Battlezone has.

If Scavs stop working after the first trip back from the scrap pile and then you run out of scrap later in game other than from attacking units, the match is not very fun.

The Scav issue may be less of a problem on maps with lower peaks but in the beta map, it kills the game.

Other than the scrap issues and Constructor behavior I have mentioned, I haven't seen too many other problems with the MP beta.

I am really looking forward to SP missions and the additional missions and races Avatar was planning. Finding others to play MP games with lately has been few and far between.

That is why I enjoy a good MPI, IA or SP when I'm in the mood for Battlezone.

-