Big list of BZ2 Mods

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Baconboy
Attila

Re: Big list of BZ2 Mods

Post by Baconboy »

Wow! I was worried when BZU went down that we had lost all the mods...
I was wrong! And thank goodness I was!
ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

The gun towers for isdf needs to be fixed bigtime. On the mission where you need to hold the center with the 5 gun towers turrets are smarter then the gts which hit 6 meters away from there target.
ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

ERR | bitmap:1281 |18:19:15|155738 |Can't load texture NULL.tga.

DIAG| LuaManager:165 |18:20:08|209167 |Lua file 'stock13_iu1.lua' not found
ERR | ConsoleHelper:29 |18:20:08|209170 |ERROR: ODF "ubbombcpu.odf" does not exist
WARN| ParameterDB:1629 |18:20:08|209170 |WARNING: ODF stock13_iu1.aip, [Plan13]::planConditio... tries to point to GameObjectClass ubbombcpu, but couldn't find it. Might want to check ODFs

ERR | ConsoleHelper:29 |18:20:08|209193 |ERROR: ODF "ubbombcpu.odf" does not exist

WARN| ParameterDB:1629 |18:20:08|209193 |WARNING: ODF stock13_iu1.aip, [Plan16]::planConditio... tries to point to GameObjectClass ubbombcpu, but couldn't find it. Might want to check ODFs

Thought I would post this from doing a test mpi with uler vs isdf. Some weps are not accessible as well.
-APOCALYPSE-
Rattler

Post by -APOCALYPSE- »

Are you able to put the PB6 Version of XMOD into the list please?
Dianoga
Rattler

Post by Dianoga »

Hopefully one of these days I'll get my ass in gear and finish my mod, or I guess it's more of a recycler variant I think. Anyways yea hopefully one of these days I'll get it done and it can be added to the list. :D
SkyNET
Drunken Constructor

Post by SkyNET »

You're making the Project Visitor mod right? It looked neat, not a fan of some of the vehicles though.
Baconboy
Attila

Post by Baconboy »

Never heard of it...
Dianoga
Rattler

Post by Dianoga »

Yea that's mine. If it's the look of the vehicles you're not into I can understand. I did plan on in the future to upgrade the look to some of the vehicles though. I actually make models for the game Project Visitor as well so when I upgrade them for the actual game, I'll add the upgrades to my mod but for now the idea was to make it look like the actual game. :D
Dianoga
Rattler

Post by Dianoga »

Baconboy wrote:Never heard of it...
No probably not, I haven't really show cased anything about it. There was a little on the bzuniverse forums that I showed here and there but not much. I originally just started making it as a fun thing for me and a bunch of friends that play the actual Project Visitor game. I don't know if it will ever get done but hopefully. Me and some friends play online with it sometimes though. I have a lot of models and stuff to make for the actual PV game itself so that's taking up most of my free time right now.

Here's a bit of footage of me and a bud playing MPI if you care to look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvhtllLw7L8
Baconboy
Attila

Post by Baconboy »

That's awesome!
Is there a demo, or is it just not finished at all?
Dianoga
Rattler

Post by Dianoga »

No demo to download, sorry. It is somewhat playable but some of the vehicles still need balancing and there are still some models to be made. In the actual game there are 4 corporations all with their own vehicles, buildings and gun turrets. That's why you see the different color buildings. My long term goal was to actually make all the buildings, turrets, etc. for all the corporations so you could choose which side to play but not sure if that will ever happen hehe. I have been getting the itch to work on it lately though. Thanks for the comment.
Baconboy
Attila

Post by Baconboy »

Please keep making it and updating us please! :D
SkyNET
Drunken Constructor

Post by SkyNET »

PV's towers look great, all that plasma is beautiful.
Dianoga
Rattler

Post by Dianoga »

I was just playing it the other day with a bud there and having some fun. Definitely giving me the itch to work on it. Thanks for the comments btw. :D
Ghastly
Sober Scav

Post by Ghastly »

Is there a list anywhere of in-development mods?