Women With A Vision burned in New Orleans By Right-winger

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Zenophas
Bull Dog

Women With A Vision burned in New Orleans By Right-winger

Post by Zenophas »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6iRtvOP ... re=g-all-u
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/05/2 ... ew-Orleans

I myself am beginning to think of americans in a very negative light. Seeing as how the NOPD is mostly corrupt and unreliable to deal with domestic terrorism, I have little faith that the perpetrator will be brought to justice.
Red Devil
Recycler

Re: Women With A Vision burned in New Orleans By Right-winge

Post by Red Devil »

they need a new captioning person...
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Battlestrat, FE, G66, In The Shadows, Starfleet, Uler, & ZTV

Lifetime member of JBS and NRA
Clavin12
Bull Dog

Post by Clavin12 »

Yeah, that got me as well.
C l a v i n 1 2
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Post by General BlackDragon »

Red Devil wrote:they need a new captioning person...

+1
Battlezone Classic Public Forums
*****General BlackDragon*****
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

zeno, i don't think that people really care about those types of people. they are of marginal importance and contribute nothing positive to society, so they just want them to go away. it's kinda like having homeless drug addicts and sexual deviants/predators trying to move into a nice neighborhood full of kids.

i don't condone anyone burning them out like that, though.
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

Red Devil wrote:zeno, i don't think that people really care about those types of people. they are of marginal importance and contribute nothing positive to society, so they just want them to go away. it's kinda like having homeless drug addicts and sexual deviants/predators trying to move into a nice neighborhood full of kids.

i don't condone anyone burning them out like that, though.
I see what you did there.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

The point, I feel, is that the demented person who torched the place is actually far worse than those who attended it. He's probably one of those "nice" neighborhood men who don't care about people like that...
Or maybe his regular prostitute, the wife does not know about, turned up there with his illegitimate offspring...or something like that. Either way everybody still has a big problem in that "nice " neighborhood.
The Silence continues. The War Of Lies has no end.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Now you see, had a Liberal done something very similar, you would be lucky if you heard about it, and if you did you would only hear it on Fox News.

These people are what I like to call, crazy. Their political alignments are meaningless because they are incapable of proper thought.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

We know nothing of the arsonists political leanings, people are making assumptions based on the target. Like I said he might have just been trying to clear up an inconvenient personal problem. Makes little difference in the end, either way he's a nut job, might be your kids school next.
The Silence continues. The War Of Lies has no end.
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

yup, it could be anyone; even someone who worked/lived there smoking crack or fell asleep with a cigarette burning or even an electrical fire.
Abraham Lincoln

VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

Do we really need this kind of argument in here?

Call it what you will, but at this point, it's just a random act of arson. As RD said, it really could have been anyone. The TheYoungTurks video Zeno linked really is just as bad as any Fox News video could have been, only providing the one explanation that could further their "cause." This extremism in the media, be it right- or left-wing, is more of a problem than what happened, and really, is actively detracting from what did happen.
Silence is banal.
              -IX
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Who said fox news was bad? Other than VSMIT?</stokin' the flames>
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Nielk1 wrote:Who said fox news was bad? Other than VSMIT?</stokin' the flames>
For a short period we had a Dutch Fox channel, they changed their format and name for a reason :D
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Red Spot wrote:
Nielk1 wrote:Who said fox news was bad? Other than VSMIT?</stokin' the flames>
For a short period we had a Dutch Fox channel, they changed their format and name for a reason :D
Because as the only news channel not taking the liberal party line they get attacked by every other news outlet, thus swaying the opinion of the ignorant masses rather than having those masses think for themselves?

Yes, FOX is right leaning where everything else is left leaning, but no, FOX in fact does make more of an effort to be fair and balanced. Whenever someone tries to discredit this they point to all the "non news" parts of the channel which is increasingly annoying. When people point out bias on other channels they don't use Howard Stern as an example but when FOX is attacked its the likes of Bill O'Reilly that are used when they are, like Howard Stern, the entertainment portion of the programming, not the news. Double standards everywhere.

Hell, it is even cool to say that a right wing loon did it when someone does something crazy! I mean look at this topic name! Hypocrisy! You should all be ashamed (the greater public at large).

Women With a Vision burned in arson, right winger did it (despite not only complete lack of evidence but irrelevancy).
A liberal congresswoman shot by a right winger, even when the individual's entire political stance was left leaning as supported by all the things he read and wrote.
More hypocrisy!

Look long and hard at your damn selves and stop falling into this garbage. Actually think for yourselves, analyze facts, and prevent the human race from becoming for the most part ignorant sludge.
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Not sure why you direct that at me as I know little to nothing about the US-Fox channel, just that there was a Dutch channel using the same name which failed rather drasticly.
Seeing the random statement left and right about Fox I found that a rather amusing coincidence.