My all new improved website

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Ded10c
Recycler

Re: My all new improved website

Post by Ded10c »

ADMIRAL MANSON wrote:For anyone who it took longer then 10 seconds to load... clean some junk off pc and it would help.
:lol:

You clearly don't comprehend what my laptop is. It has Firefox installed, and a wireless network utility. If your website won't load over wireless for a computer like that, something is wrong with your website. Period.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Lionsword7 wrote:
labmice00 wrote:FINALLY, I loaded it. I was quite displeased with the site. The site looks "strange", since the chatbox is off center. Also, the logo seems quite ugly. "New Breed"? You are kidding me. Using only a basic programming language does not make you special or better, it makes you look dumb, like you can't learn anything else other than "Basic" programing. Use C++, or Python.
Lay off on the language buddy. Insults don't make anything better.

I personally see the potential as good; it could use some work on the chatbox; make the name of the poster smaller and the text bigger. Like the one on BZComplex. The drop down menus could be smaller. Also, it seems to load a bit more slowly than some other pages...
I have to ask, what language? dumb, and the words in quotes? Ugly maybe? Not really something fitting "the language".
ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

VSMIT wrote:
ADMIRAL MANSON wrote:For anyone who it took longer then 10 seconds to load... clean some junk off pc and it would help.
You don't know how this works, do you?

Yes I do. :roll:
AHadley wrote:
:lol:

You clearly don't comprehend what my laptop is. It has Firefox installed, and a wireless network utility. If your website won't load over wireless for a computer like that, something is wrong with your website. Period.
Cleanup options on router network might help some or reboot it.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Our computers are fine Manson. We could probably program a new web browser and replace the entire hardware series up to it and have the same result. Especially when so many of us have the same issue with the site. It is systemic.
-APOCALYPSE-
Rattler

Post by -APOCALYPSE- »

I am hosting with unlimited tree and it has recently been put under new management. They seem to not like proxy servers.

They do have many resource abusive sites and are trying to terminate them as we speak. Im only on a free package.

Site is up right now. It works fine with all web browsers. It is also CSS validated.
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Cant say I find it an apealing site, but given time it could go anywhere :)

Anyway, it has some things you really need to iron out before plugging it (or accept that people have written it of before you get things in order).
Push the contact button, than see if you can stil navigate the site properly.
Why cant I just push 'my projects' and see a list of projects, I dislike mousing-over things in order to get to the next menu .. I click! Let me click! I like clicking!
You have, what would seem as an important part of the forum, a terms & conditions part on the site .. but it isnt there .. just scrap it untill you get something there, or at least state it is under construction. If I wouldnt know better I might be thinking I'm missing some pop-up or what ..
-APOCALYPSE-
Rattler

Post by -APOCALYPSE- »

the site is still under construction in some areas
ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

Nielk1 wrote:Our computers are fine Manson. We could probably program a new web browser and replace the entire hardware series up to it and have the same result. Especially when so many of us have the same issue with the site. It is systemic.
I kinda doubt that but not everyone has what I have but yeah maybe.... My pc is about a good 8 years old and its optimized to perform with faster speed with what I have on here. With a game running and 8 to 10 tabs open and msn, ts3 etc in the background i could easily pull something up on google in less then 12 to 24 seconds. To be honest I consider it slow even with Mozilla Firefox opening up in a flat three seconds on average.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

I am lightning fast with 1k tabs open and sitting.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

The PC I am using now was build an hour ago and has a hexacore CPU. It still won't load your website.
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

I have no problems reaching any other usable site. And I'm running various games in the background. And Teamspeak.

You're wrong.
ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

Nielk1 wrote:I am lightning fast with 1k tabs open and sitting.
Do a recording.
AHadley wrote:The PC I am using now was build an hour ago and has a hexacore CPU. It still won't load your website.
You mean cm1s?
VSMIT wrote:I have no problems reaching any other usable site. And I'm running various games in the background. And Teamspeak.

You're wrong.
Wrong with what?
Lionsword7
Thunderbolt

Post by Lionsword7 »

There is nothing wrong with our computers. That site was slower than any other I've ever visited.

Language as in insulting. I don't take kindly to insults. They lead to nowhere and just end up with both sides pissed.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

ADMIRAL MANSON wrote:You mean cm1s?
Yes, that's who I was talking to.
ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

Lionsword7 wrote:There is nothing wrong with our computers. That site was slower than any other I've ever visited.

Language as in insulting. I don't take kindly to insults. They lead to nowhere and just end up with both sides pissed.
Lionsword7 wrote:There is nothing wrong with our computers. That site was slower than any other I've ever visited.

Could you be more descriptive of what language? I dont know what your talking about there.
AHadley wrote:
ADMIRAL MANSON wrote:You mean cm1s?
Yes, that's who I was talking to.
Ok.