New scrap on radar

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

arcanise
Scrap

New scrap on radar

Post by arcanise »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, i've been looking far and wide for a BZ community glad to have finally found one, currently i am helping ltfeed on the bionite origins project, i am a very skilled computer technician and network administrator, i've been playing BZ since i was ~10 years old (23 now) and up until recently i thought the genre has died. see you all in the forums ^_^
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Re: New scrap on radar

Post by Nielk1 »

arcanise wrote:Just wanted to say hello to everyone, i've been looking far and wide for a BZ community glad to have finally found one, currently i am helping ltfeed on the bionite origins project, i am a very skilled computer technician and network administrator, i've been playing BZ since i was ~10 years old (23 now) and up until recently i thought the genre has died. see you all in the forums ^_^
ltfeed needs all the help he can get.
Same as you, BZ since ~10, currently 24, working as a developer (not games though :( ). BZ got me my first job, which got me my 2nd, so, go BZ.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Agreed. I was a writer there once; the organisation leaves much to be desired. I still have what I was writing, by the way. If he wants it, he can have it. If he doesn't, I'll release it independently.

BZ got me my place at university. I owe it much gratitude.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
arcanise
Scrap

Post by arcanise »

you can e-mail me AHadley @ arcanise4@gmail.com with the stuff you have written or i can get you in contact with LtFeed
TwinShadow
Sabre

Post by TwinShadow »

Welcome to whatever is left of the BZ2 community here. I've pretty much abandoned BZ2 to a degree and only play it by myself briefly on occasions.

Course, BZ got me nowhere in my life, but then again, I wasn't a programmer or anything, wasn't my specialty and still isn't. Meh, crappy life I've had anyway.
If you happen to be looking through my posts, I have completely dumped all things related to Battlezone. Do not contact me, do not bother me. Been harassed enough as it is and am done entirely.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

arcanise wrote:you can e-mail me AHadley @ arcanise4@gmail.com with the stuff you have written or i can get you in contact with LtFeed
I'm already "in contact" with him. (Facebook, Skype, etc.) Unless he comes to me I'm releasing independently. You're free to speak to him yourself if you want, of course.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!