It's been a long, long time...

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

rice303
Rattler

It's been a long, long time...

Post by rice303 »

Well for a start this post is basically a massive hello again to everyone and a understanding (for me) of how much I missed being on these forums, life has been pretty busy as an average teenager and I completely forgot about Battlezone until a few days ago when one of my friends wanted to try out a game with me, I then looked through my stack of oldschool PC games (I still have a **** PC and can't play anything high tech, thought that'll soon change, as I don't like the look of the next-gen consoles) and came across this, I then booted it up and remembered the dead online, however I still got my mate to install the game and get the patch up and running and I realized how much I missed this game, It really is one of the best experiences I have had with a game and then after this we decided to go completely nostalgic and played through, Ratchet And Clank, Painkiller, Spryo, Unreal Tournament, Serious Sam, Start Wars- Jedi Knight 2 and so many others and I realized how much games have lost the fun and uniqueness that they had back then. I eventually went back on the forums a few days ago and felt my heart melt when I heard of another patch and I had to tell you all that I love you all so much, it's so good how supportive everyone is and how far everyone is willing to go to make a great game greater, it's been a rough few years, but with my depression gone, my life looking up, my own radio show and me now being a vocalist in a band about to perform in 2 weeks, I had to give you all a big thank you, it was also this game (and some of the people on the forums) Who helped me when I was extremely active (But admittedly noobish) https://www.facebook.com/GreyPaneofficalThis is my bands facebook page, the link may not work (Thank you facebook for probably completely ruining the link for some people) But you can just type in Grey Pane in google and click the first link if you are interested otherwise. Thank you all again, I'm sure you will all be seeing more of me in the near future, weather it be on the forums, in a game or even on the upcoming Bionite Origins game which looks to be coming along great :)
Life isn't about love, hate or fear, it's about understanding that there's more then just us excising in this world, you may hate someone for their decision, but in the end, it's never your fault and you can always move on....