Introductions and Leavings

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Kyte314
Drunken Scav

Introductions and Leavings

Post by Kyte314 »

I literally just first logged into this account maybe 5 minutes ago, and, after searching around, I am surprised to see that there is no thread to introduce yourself as there usually is on online forums. So, I decided to make it myself. Because why not.

This is where if you are new to the forum you can introduce yourself, or if you decide to leave the forums for whatever reason you can announce that here.

I'll begin:

I am Kyte314, as you can tell. I use this username for pretty much everything. It comes from my first name in real life, Kyle, and then I slapped the first 3 digits of pi on the end because reasons.

When I was much, much younger, I loved playing/watching Battlezone 2, as the spaceships and everything fascinated me. It's always stuck with me in my heart as being very memorable, and when I came it across the disk of it in a box not too long I ago, I decided to get back into it. And now I'm here. I'm considering trying out some mods for it after I've run through the campaign once more just to appreciate the nostalgia.

In the meantime, don't be surprised if I lurk around the Off Topic here, as that's kind of my go-to place on forums. My interests generally include historic and modern aircraft, space, science, video games (PC games, mostly), most types of music, MLP (No hate please. Seriously.), computes, etc., etc.

You can find me at these places, for the most part:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/user/1479066-kyte314/

http://officialchat.net/ (It's a spin off of the MCF Off-Topic. It's kind of complicated.)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pi_flavored_airplane/

I have other accounts for other things too, but I don't think it's really necessary to link all of them.
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Re: Introductions and Leavings

Post by General BlackDragon »

Welcome :)
Battlezone Classic Public Forums
*****General BlackDragon*****
TwinShadow
Sabre

Post by TwinShadow »

One reason no one really makes these kind of topics here is because there's hardly anyone in the BZ2 community to begin with now. You get the occasional new one, but its mostly just the normal regulars and lurkers (like myself) that have been around BZ2 since the beginning, or at least for 5 years.

Personally, I find those topics rather pointless and meaningless, but eh..
If you happen to be looking through my posts, I have completely dumped all things related to Battlezone. Do not contact me, do not bother me. Been harassed enough as it is and am done entirely.
Vassili
Thunderbolt

Post by Vassili »

Welcome.
Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
XxHAMADEHxX
Sabre

Post by XxHAMADEHxX »

Ello bro

Welcome
Axeminister
Sabre

Post by Axeminister »

Hello, let's play a game of G66 some time.
Use the newest patch found below:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2014

G66 is found below:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6

Unpack the G66 patch per instructions, found here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1829

I create my own music, take a listen when you get a chance, link below:
http://www.reverbnation.com/arthuranderson/songs

Axeminister
He who does not advance themselves, endlessly becomes themselves.

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/3606640
blue banana
Sabre

Post by blue banana »

Welcome bro!
Spymaster20
Scrap

Post by Spymaster20 »

i'll be the second one since the rest is the too shy :P, Hi everyone, my name is Andy.(Nice to meet you too. :P) As for the obvious, i'm a huge fan of battlezone 2 and it was actually one of my first game... i started playing it more than a decade ago, since than battlezone 2 was crowned with players and it had his large community, after time i was present when online players slowly faded away. I'm very glad that there is still a battlezone 2 community going on. Even thou i love this game pretty much that one of the first things i do when i finish re-installing my computer is installing this game so that once in a while i could play a match.

i also like other games that has RTS, FPS or SAM gameplays. For example: Splinter Cell game series, Command & Conquer game series, Call of Duty game series, Halo etc... and also MMORPG's... In almost every multiplayer game i use the same nickname.

Personally i'm a very friendly guy so don't be afraid to talk to me i won't bite xD and i work as a ICT Manager... i know some of C++(i'm not pro, just for defending my self xD), java coding and SQL.

Rest of my info u can find them on my profile.
XxHAMADEHxX
Sabre

Post by XxHAMADEHxX »

Welcome Aboard =)