My Response to Windows 10

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Red Spot
Attila

Re: My Response to Windows 10

Post by Red Spot »

Just makes you wonder what might make it so 'intense'. :mrgreen:

But it may also mean that it is a different kind of OS, like they went from 3-3.1 to 95-98-2000 to ME-XP-Vista and now 7-8 and the next 10-[x]. If so, just wait until M$ releases a somewhat properly working Windows 11 ....
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

At some point it will come full circle and users will find themselves having to type mysterious cryptic dos like commands into interactive holo tiled wiglet-net-apps so that they can be passed down through the evolved cloud layers of artistic and mercantile over programming to achieve...The Starting of a Program! Hopefully most users will have the time to re-learn how to do this before support is removed and an operating system and hardware upgrade is required to maintain profits. :D
The Silence continues. The War Of Lies has no end.
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

I honestly would not be surprised if one of the criteria that comes with such software would be that you need an [x]-core processor, similar as Vista sort of forced you to put extra memory in your PC. (Most of the 'commercial' PC's I worked on when Vista was 'acquired' had 1GB memory, which was absolutely not enough.)