My Youtube

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Ghastly
Sober Scav

My Youtube

Post by Ghastly »

I apologize for shamelessly advertising (actually, if I apologize, I guess it isn't shameless, but whatever). If this is against any rules (and I couldn't find any against this, specifically), then go ahead and lock/etc. it. I've been trying to get more publicity without resorting to Facebook-like "random friending" tactics. :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrandDracolich
I do playthrough videos of usually older, quality games. So far, most of what I have is MechWarrior (3 and 4), Quake (various), StarCraft and Doom, though I'm working on getting FreeSpace and BattleZone (1 and 2, with Red Odyssey, Forgotten Enemies, FleshStorm 1 and 2 and Uler, after they're updated) ready to upload. I don't do live commentary (though I will be doing a cooperative LP of a quality Doom level set with a friend of mine), though I mostly focus on efficient (sometimes hilariously or brutally so) gameplay with annotations giving tips every now and then.

If you like first-person shooters, real-time strategies and space/mech simulators, you'll probably like me. :P
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Re: My Youtube

Post by Psychedelic Rhino »

That certainly takes me back 20 years! It was good at the time, but it's painful to watch now.