A kind word for Cmptrwz

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

deadscion
Drunken Scav

A kind word for Cmptrwz

Post by deadscion »

I will not repeat anything I have heard about his difficulties of late. I just want to express how sorry I am anything like this ever happened. Somebody please tell him I wish him all the best in the world.

If you will let me, I would like to keep an account here, but if you do not want me here, I will understand.
SkyNET
Drunken Constructor

Re: A kind word for Cmptrwz

Post by SkyNET »

I think it's best to bury the hatchet. The BZ community is too small for any more squabbles.

Stick around.
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

Yes, please do. We don't need more people alienated because of things that happened who knows how long ago.
deadscion
Drunken Scav

Post by deadscion »

Thanks guys, I'll be around on occasion.
sabrebattletank
Thunderbolt

Post by sabrebattletank »

Hey, deadscion. Good to see you back.
technoid
Scrap

Post by technoid »

Welcome [back] to the fray, DS. I never did understand all that arguing years back. It's Bane icewater under the proverbial ISDF bridge. New forum, old friends.

Hey I recall I helped you with some ODF stuff for that map with the museum in it, I ferget what it was called.
deadscion
Drunken Scav

Post by deadscion »

Hey Sabre!, Technoid! good to hear from you again.

Uh yeah the map was called the Hall of Fame, I still have the map and all the stuff it took to make it.

Of course, it will need to be updated, what with TimeVirus leaving us and all, but I just don't have the heart for it right now ya know?
If you want it, I can make it available for download.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

deadscion wrote:Hey Sabre!, Technoid! good to hear from you again.

Uh yeah the map was called the Hall of Fame, I still have the map and all the stuff it took to make it.

Of course, it will need to be updated, what with TimeVirus leaving us and all, but I just don't have the heart for it right now ya know?
If you want it, I can make it available for download.
Yo thx for the 1v1 cmdr training
SkyNET
Drunken Constructor

Post by SkyNET »

Speaking of Wz, is he ever coming back to the BZ community?
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

Doubt it. The only reason he was still around was because he ran BZU.
JoeCapricorn
Sober Scav

Post by JoeCapricorn »

It's truly a shame to see what has happened to Wz. I have been a part of the Battlezone community since 1998. I was only 11 years old back then and Battlezone 1 was the first game I ever played multiplayer. So many memories that have been made and for me personally none of them have been bad.

... Well, except maybe the first time I encountered hack0rz, but then I turned the bad memory around and used hax on my dad when we played LAN. Funniest thing ever, because I hear him go "What the HELL?" from the living room. Continuous stream rave-gun like a KAMEHAMEHA! I would for a time use hacks to counterhack hackers but they still pwned me. Like, killing me over 9000 times with a sniper rifle in a second.

Battlezone will never be dead.
ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

That sure was funny on bz1. Also where they would spawn furies with rave and enemy ai furies, rec, fac and armory also would have multiple blasts on a unit like more then normal. Was very funny.

I believe I was using mp756 as an alias or Vegeta alot.
deadscion
Drunken Scav

Post by deadscion »

Vegeta not there is a name I remember. I do believe you made a few maps yourself.

Hey Zax you're probably an old pro by now laughin at the Noobs.

CmptrWz will make it back when he is ready, which could be a while.

What is he like these days? Did he ever marry? and have kids? enough time has passed for a lot of things to happen.
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

He's kind of separate from us. In the past few years that I've been a member of the community, he's only really posted when he swoops in to enact swift punishment the last time when he threatened to take down BZU (But at that point, did not).

A personal life is called that for a reason. It's personal. If he feels like divulging the info, then he'll do it. If he doesn't... Well... Don't ask.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

deadscion wrote:Vegeta not there is a name I remember. I do believe you made a few maps yourself.

Hey Zax you're probably an old pro by now laughin at the Noobs.

CmptrWz will make it back when he is ready, which could be a while.

What is he like these days? Did he ever marry? and have kids? enough time has passed for a lot of things to happen.
Yah haha I wish. Those skills all slipped when I took a reprieve from BZ2 and hit Tribes quite often. Trying to get it back, I don't get picked last in strats though ;)