Bionite: Origins

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Zax
Attila

Re: Bionite: Origins

Post by Zax »

BFT, why don't you be their lore guy? I can see your writing, dumbed up a tad, making those wicked BZ1 debriefing screens.
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Post by Psychedelic Rhino »

Zax wrote:BFT, why don't you be their lore guy? I can see your writing, dumbed up a tad, making those wicked BZ1 debriefing screens.
Thanks, but all my material has been handed to me on a proverbial platter from my carbon copy collection. :P

Also, I'm sure there must be 'reality' and premise developed, and probably most important. . .I wasn't contacted. :cry: ;)
Nielk1 wrote:The problem with everything you post is I can't tell if it is for Battlezone or your re-imagining which work on specifiably different basis.
Again, I've merely shared what I have of the secret history of the technology and some limited knowledge of the missions, albeit with a bit more romance than is suggested from the document-based material.
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

Zax wrote:BFT, why don't you be their lore guy? I can see your writing, dumbed up a tad, making those wicked BZ1 debriefing screens.
Nope, can't happen. We already have a story set up.

Though, I hate the story. Nobody listens to me though.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Tell 'em to call in more writers to critique. BFT and I would be there in a shot.

Should have accepted the offer when I had the chance, huh?
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

AHadley wrote:Tell 'em to call in more writers to critique. BFT and I would be there in a shot.

Should have accepted the offer when I had the chance, huh?
Yep, instead we are stuck with some 16-year-old who doesn't know an ounce of grammar and bases his crap mostly off of uninteresting racial americentric stereotypes.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Hey, Feed? That spot you offered me still open? :P
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

To those still hung up about thrusters, ammo, and other quirks of human biometal engineering: decent trope page for that. Maybe it was averted?
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Zax wrote:To those still hung up about thrusters, ammo, and other quirks of human biometal engineering: decent trope page for that. Maybe it was averted?
That doesn't really carry since BZ1 lore states minimal use of biometal. BZ2 doesn't state anything so we made that up.
LtFEED
Thunderbolt

Post by LtFEED »

AHadley wrote:Hey, Feed? That spot you offered me still open? :P

yes, of course :)

you and Iron Maiden both have an open invitation to join the team, whenever your ready. 8-)

heres new screen we did last night. were gearing up for our full teaser release, which should be ready in a few days.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

LtFEED wrote:
AHadley wrote:Hey, Feed? That spot you offered me still open? :P

yes, of course :)

you and Iron Maiden both have an open invitation to join the team, whenever your ready. 8-)

heres new screen we did last night. were gearing up for our full teaser release, which should be ready in a few days.
Okay then, I'll go register at the forum... just point me at the story guys and shoot :P