Trine 2

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Red Devil
Recycler

Trine 2

Post by Red Devil »

i got Trine and played it for about 30 minutes and thought it was one of the most beautiful games i've played.

then i installed Trine 2 and it was absolutely gorgeous.

your character is actually 3 characters with different abilities which you can switch to with the press of 1,2, or 3. one is a conjurer that can move and conjure boxes, one a thief with a bow and grappling hook, and the other is a knight with a sword, hammer, and a shield.

a scroller, you make your way through puzzles and avoid traps using the abilities of all three. the puzzles increase in difficulty and complexity as you move forward through the passages.
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Battlestrat, FE, G66, In The Shadows, Starfleet, Uler, & ZTV

Lifetime member of JBS and NRA
Red Spot
Attila

Re: Trine 2

Post by Red Spot »

Ever played 'Brute Force', you can do the same in it. You are 4 characters with very different abilities. You can choose which character to use while the other are controlled by the AI and will follow you or take some basic commands (hold, go to).

Not to offend you, but when you post about games like this is would be nice if you include a link ;)
Dianoga
Rattler

Post by Dianoga »

I've played the demo for this on Xbox360. It is a good looking game for sure. It seems like an interesting game.

http://trine2.com/site/
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

forgot to mention that it has a stereoscopic 3D option
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Battlestrat, FE, G66, In The Shadows, Starfleet, Uler, & ZTV

Lifetime member of JBS and NRA