Fallout 3 (and more than likelly also Fallout: New Vegas)

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

MrTwosheds
Recycler

Re: Fallout 3 (and more than likelly also Fallout: New Vegas

Post by MrTwosheds »

I failed to get that mod to work. Started a new game anyway, trying to play it neutral, got dogmeat and sarge robot as companions, just couldn't stop myself murdering "the family" and stealing all their gear though... :D Need to find some good things to do now to get my karma back up to neutral.
The Silence continues. The War Of Lies has no end.
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Go to church, if you got the caps .. which you should after raiding the family ;)
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

:x
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Are you saying you raided the family and did NOT get rich doing so?

:lol:
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

No plenty of loot, its just the idea of giving any of it to mental bomb worshipers :) Getting rich quite quick this time, take everything from dead raiders etc and sell all the rubbish to any nearby trader. Dogmeat chewed Tenpenys leg off and I threw him off the tower, Ill kill Roy Philips later to protect all those fine traders at tenpenny tower. Staying out of DC for now, so its still nice and populated later on, going to retrieve some of the better weapons before I go on a rampage there.
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Rivet city has a church, kill the priest afterwards and you may feel good about yourself again :D

Still havent entered Tenpenny tower myself, I know something will happen there, just not sure what and I dont want to screw myself over, but do want to kill Tenpenny ... slowly ...
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

There can be a number of different outcomes at Tenpenny tower, I won't spoil it for you, Tenpenny obviously must die whichever way your playing it, just for having a sniper rifle...
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Oh, I want him death cause he's an eviiiil person, and I .. I am not! 8-)
He's got a contract out for my head and wanted my hometown destroyed, not to mention the quest with the 3 keys (and his death). But meeting Roy at the gate and listening to Threedog gives me the feeling something is going to happen there.

I'll probably go in soon(ish) and see if he's got any 'non-evil karma' quests and kill him afterwards.

Did the Outcast collector unmarked quest and got told I was a friend of the Outcasts after given them many energy weapons and 2 sets of power armor, after which I read the Outcasts would see me as a friend. However their doors stay locked, so I tried picking the lock (made a savegame first). Funny thing is, when I'm seen by the Outcasts outside, they turn red on me when I exit the fort, but when they dont see me, I get bad karma .... booohooo! :?
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

Outcast just rip you off on the stuff you sell them. Its really hard staying neutral, now I have gone good again, so I am going to have to do some bad things to get it down again. :)
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Actually sounds fun to me. Basicly do whatever you want. Kill a few people, help a bit here and there .. than rip them off :D