how you make model

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Col Klink
Sabre

Re: how you make model

Post by Col Klink »

I found it interesting but then again I'm apparently an army of one. It was posted as FYI for other posters so it's not really irrelevant or necessarily uninteresting. Fortunately, Kingpin isn't the only BZII model maker either....
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

I wasn't referring to your post Col Klink. It is mostly informative and useful. The last I heard of Kingpin he had decided to leave bz2 for good, something to do with some videos someone made or something. I don't need to guess what happened, seen it too many times.
Mortarion
Griefer

Post by Mortarion »

King pin was a retard, some people got him to call the cops after they convinced him they were hacking his computer, funny stuff.
Zero Angel
Attila

Post by Zero Angel »

Kingpin posted some videos on youtube talking about his bz2 life, threatening to get people banned from ugonland, taunting people and trolling luminess (who didnt really antagonize him). Vearie got a hold of those videos, reposted them, and in some cases did some creative editing. That's not all, KP made threats and taunts to the admins of BZ2Maps and Ugonland when he wasnt really in a position to make them. So I can't say he was really deserving of sympathy.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Isn't Ugonland the country Spock is from?
Col Klink
Sabre

Post by Col Klink »

MrTwosheds wrote:I wasn't referring to your post Col Klink. It is mostly informative and useful. The last I heard of Kingpin he had decided to leave bz2 for good, something to do with some videos someone made or something. I don't need to guess what happened, seen it too many times.
I guess I'm not a bad a person compared to guys like KP. I may push the limits, but I still like posting on this forum. Shame that KP burned himself...BZII can't afford to lose too many fans....
squirrelof09
Sabre

Post by squirrelof09 »

Topic locked. Off topic. Offensive posts were edited.