Where can model makers DL the DXT Converter?

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Feenix

Where can model makers DL the DXT Converter?

Post by Feenix »

It's been so long since I've tried to upgrade to PB6 that I forgot where to get the DXT converter. I didn't see it on Bzscrap so I need a DL link. Thanks.
GSH
Patch Creator

Re: Where can model makers DL the DXT Converter?

Post by GSH »

I wrote it; same page you get pb6 from, and same page you can get MP DLL source code. http://matesfamily.org/bz2.

-- GSH
Feenix

Post by Feenix »

GSH wrote:I wrote it; same page you get pb6 from, and same page you can get MP DLL source code. http://matesfamily.org/bz2.

-- GSH
Thanks, I also found another DXT converter too, and this one has a a built in viewer too.
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

Perhaps, but the one that GSH linked definitely works with BZ2.
GSH
Patch Creator

Post by GSH »

As I responded elsewhere, ".dxt" is not the same as ".dxtbz2". Not the same in name. Not the same in contents. The two are not interchangeable. BZ2 pb6 will only read .dxtbz2, and that's only generated by BZ2DXTGen.

Feenix - when we tell you to use a program, why is your default response to go elsewhere and find some other program? It sure seems that way to me, and others. If you want us to actually help you, then it would help if you actually tried what we suggested before running off to do your own thing. We can't prevent you from going off and doing your own thing. But, the amount of help you'll get after being ornery is a whole lot less than if you follow the documented path. In short, if you want help, please follow the directions given. If you've got to try and trailblaze your own path, and get stuck in the swamps, don't ask for help there. Get back on the path we laid out, then ask for help. Hope that helps.

-- GSH