This is a general post from someone who's got a lot of questions.

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

ZeDoktor935
Scrap

This is a general post from someone who's got a lot of questions.

Post by ZeDoktor935 »

First off, I would like to say I appreciate all the hard work that's been done to support this game. It really means a lot of have a childhood game still alive, somewhat, this far after its release. Y'all rock.

Alright. First topic. Is there at all any mods that allow 2 human bases other than the BZClassic mod and the Thus Recycler? If not, is it in any way feasible to program any of the mods or to edit something in order to make that an option in some of the mods that support 2 v 2 with AI's (for example, the VSR mod is capable of doing 2 v 2 with AI. It feels like it'd be easy to change that friendly AI spot to a human.) Is there any way to change that AI buddy to a Human buddy in the game? I myself am amateur level when it comes to file editing and stuff like that. I just can follow instructions.

Secondly, I've also discovered the masterpiece of a mod done by Coxxon, who designed BZ2 Remodeled. Having learned how to combine it with other mods, I now have this question. Is there any way to use the models from BZ2 Remodeled and simply replace the ones used in VSR, so that I can also enjoy the sweet balance changes in that mod? I've found it easy to access the vehicle files in VSR, but I simply cannot figure out how to open the Pak file in order to fine the files for BZ2 Remodeled. I was hoping to either edit the stats of the Remodeled vehicles, or find some way to have the VSR files use the textures from remodeled.

Thirdly, are there any mods currently in active development? I always look forwards to hype for a new mod. I know Coxxon is current working on BZ2 Total Command.

Lastly, thanks again for reading my rant. I really appreciate any response, and eagerly await responses. Thanks!
GSH
Patch Creator

Re: This is a general post from someone who's got a lot of questions.

Post by GSH »

I simply cannot figure out how to open the Pak file in order to fine the files for BZ2 Remodeled
BZ2 Pak explorer is a good canopener for those .pak files.

-- GSH