Anaglyph 3D...

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

PowerB
Rattler

Re: Anaglyph 3D...

Post by PowerB »

AHadley wrote:What kind of glasses do you have and where did you get them? Sometimes the lenses are the wrong way around - thats the problem with a pair I have.

I'm not going to bother making sure they're not polarised ones, you're not stupid :P

Iz3D looks good, I'm planning on using it with my computer once the rest of my monitors arrive.
I got them from a cinema ages ago! From a movie called spy kids, I think. They are Red / Cyan and I tried them both ways. I have cellophane around I could try, but I'm unsure whether they'll give the same effect. The colours that LZ3D use are also not filtered out by my glasses, so that also wouldn't help...
Talking about monitors, could it be my monitor thats not giving the 3D effect? Or my GPU (Fx 5500)?
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

You may not have the right glasses colors, which is a tad disappointing. I really wanted to see how this would turn out.
PowerB
Rattler

Post by PowerB »

VSMIT wrote:You may not have the right glasses colors, which is a tad disappointing. I really wanted to see how this would turn out.
I will get it working! One way or another...
I'm thinking of getting these glasses (they should work, right?).
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

might be a good idea to see if there are any specifically iz3d-compatible glasses.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

VSMIT wrote:He already said that he looked at that one and couldn't find anything.
I have been pre-occupied. Car trouble, broken water heater, etc...

I did technically say 'like'.
PowerB
Rattler

Post by PowerB »

I got YouTube 3D working with my glasses. I just had to buy a red and blue sharpie and colour the glasses in again (they must have faded of something). I'll try BZ again tonight :D
--Edit--

Dang! It still doesn't work in BZ2! The positive side is that Battlefield 2 works brilliantly, so I think I'll start playing that again...
TheJamsh
Bull Dog

Post by TheJamsh »

I really haven't ever liked 3D stuff unless its very well done, most of the time it isn't... like this guy clearly knows.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... Killzone-3