Version 1.5.2.20 (2014-04-07): Yay, a new build!

Moderators: GSH, Ultraken

Ultraken
Patch Creator

Version 1.5.2.20 (2014-04-07): Yay, a new build!

Post by Ultraken »

I took a break to work on some new projects over Christmas and New Years vacation, and one of them turned into a months-long obsession to the exclusion of all else. The end result was a console-based virtual analog synthesizer.

I did actually work on Battlezone some over the past four months, and the changelist is fairly lengthy.

I also rebuilt the MakeOBJ model cooker tool from source code and fixed up a few problems with it. It's a command-line utility like all the other Make* tools, and the latest version (1.1.2) is available on my Unofficial 1.5 Patch Hub page. Dx and General Black Dragon submitted a bunch of model geometry fixes, and I included them in the new All-In-One asset pack, and there will probably be more in the future.

I still need to get caught up on all the forums so I can see what's been going on in my absence...

Unofficial 1.5 Patch Hub with common files shared between versions, documentation, utilities, and more
Version 1.5.2.20 Page with download link and build notes
RubiconAlpha
Rattler

Re: Version 1.5.2.20 (2014-04-07): Yay, a new build!

Post by RubiconAlpha »

Thanks Ken!
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

yes, thank you very much, Ken 8-) will go through some sp missions this week.
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Battlestrat, FE, G66, In The Shadows, Starfleet, Uler, & ZTV

Lifetime member of JBS and NRA
Ultraken
Patch Creator

Post by Ultraken »

Let me know if you find anything screwy or wrong. I'm not as thorough about regression testing as I should be...