31%
so fun i can die
28%

Total votes: 36

blue banana
Sabre

Re: What do you rate Battlezone 2?

Post by blue banana »

in some strategies the armory comes after the service bay, but most strategies do have armory first.
23-down
Drunken Scav

Post by 23-down »

BZ2 is and always was very awesome.. Only due to the damn pc magazines their ratings we never saw a Bz3. People were afread to buy it back at that time.

Anyway I must have been 11 years old when I first played it over 12 years ago. I love it and thanks to this great community it's even greater in these days. Let it never die. The only thing that sux about it is the fact that there is no auto download map function included here. Otherwise people would play mostly custom maps online I guess.

Btw: Did you ever heard about Armor command? It's similiar to Battlezone just older.
Sabre Tank
Thunderbolt

Post by Sabre Tank »

Battlezone II is the best damn game I've ever had, man. I *censored*' play it, man.

Those Maulers got some sexy legs, bro.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Sabre Tank wrote:Battlezone II is the best damn game I've ever had, man. I beat off to it every time I ****' play it, man.

Just finished Crysis 2. Your opinion is your own, but let me tell you, try Crysis 2 and then tell us what the best damn game you've ever had is ;)
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

Zax wrote:
Sabre Tank wrote:Battlezone II is the best damn game I've ever had, man. I beat off to it every time I ****' play it, man.

Just finished Crysis 2. Your opinion is your own, but let me tell you, try Crysis 2 and then tell us what the best damn game you've ever had is ;)
Eve O.
Feenix

Post by Feenix »

I haven't played the original Battlezone but BZII is still an amazing game that keeps my interest because of it's flexibilty in terms of making stuff for the game. Still wish that the supported modeling format could get somekind of face lift though. other then that the game rocks! ;)
Sabre Tank
Thunderbolt

Post by Sabre Tank »

VSMIT wrote:
Zax wrote:

Eve O.
I don't give a **** about those games, and I was exaggerating. Spore is serious over 9000 epic-ness.
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

Played Spore for a while, until I hit the Galactic stage and befriended the Grox. Then I stopped.
Sabre Tank
Thunderbolt

Post by Sabre Tank »

VSMIT wrote:Played Spore for a while, until I hit the Galactic stage and befriended the Grox. Then I stopped.
Get Galactic Adventures. You will NEVER get bored. It's an expansion pack. Probably the best expansion pack ever made for a game.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Hmmm, I have been delaying playing new games while waiting to get a new PC. I have racked up quite a queue. Spore is good, yes? I have it IIRC. All of it I think.
Sabre Tank
Thunderbolt

Post by Sabre Tank »

Nielk1 wrote:Hmmm, I have been delaying playing new games while waiting to get a new PC. I have racked up quite a queue. Spore is good, yes? I have it IIRC. All of it I think.
It's phenomenal.
Fulmen
Thunderbolt

Post by Fulmen »

Zax wrote:

I'm on I think the 4th chapter. Looks beautiful and runs with absolutely no lag even on max settings, but I have to say it's not the most innovative FPS I've seen. The 1st one was probably better. Not saying Crysis 2 is bad though.