WTF

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Red Spot
Attila

Re: WTF

Post by Red Spot »

Funny isnt it, that they call people who've pretty much been around since release of the game a noob? ;)
S.cavA.rmyG.en
Sabre

Post by S.cavA.rmyG.en »

Apollo wrote:I just tried that TS3 server and some guy with a Nazi teddy bear pokes me calling me a noob.
I've always found Bz2 fokes less than inviting.
ya
4 THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1.Professionals are predictable,amateurs are dangerous
2.If you can't remember, the Big Gun is always aimed at you.
3.If it's stupid but works, it's not stupid,it's crazy.
4.Anything you do can get you killed,even if it's nothing
Axeminister
Sabre

Post by Axeminister »

Apollo, if you want, join one of my G66 mpi games ever so often.
He who does not advance themselves, endlessly becomes themselves.

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/3606640
Purplehaze
Drunken Constructor

Post by Purplehaze »

That was -_____-, he's technically not even a strat player so much anymore. He comes on for about 3 days and then leaves for weeks on end.

EDIT: I stand corrected, apparently it was Muffin, who is even *less* of a representative of the strat-players on TS.
Last edited by Purplehaze on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manslayer
Sober Scav

Post by Manslayer »

Roung. That would be Muffin.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

I mostly play arranged games now. If I play a random game, I try to play with newbs to introduce them to the game, but sometimes they just kick me because people go around with the name Nielk1 and ruin games.
Purplehaze
Drunken Constructor

Post by Purplehaze »

Arranged Instant games? I seriously to this day have only seen AHadley and TheJamsh in games, both of which was a grand total of once.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Purplehaze wrote:Arranged Instant games? I seriously to this day have only seen AHadley and TheJamsh in games, both of which was a grand total of once.
Ban listed you. Maybe I should take that out.
I have it managed by a program that collects IPs from a few sources, hence, you shifting IP doesn't stop it. Good luck finding all the sources.
Purplehaze
Drunken Constructor

Post by Purplehaze »

Perhaps you should, and start playing strats. Your opinion would be just as respected within the strat community as anyone who plays strats were you to play strats.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

This thread is condemned to a quick and painful death :'(
◥▶◀◤ row row, fight the powuh
GSH
Patch Creator

Post by GSH »

The opinions of certain classes of people who only play a particular mode are valid only within those games. And, what's worse, they think that only those that play with them have valid opinions on anything. Quite wrong. Lots of people play at other hours, or in cloaked games, or offline. All those people have as much of a valid opinion about what goes on ingame. And, skills within a certain mode do not entitle you to opinions about other people, other modes, or bring your arrogant, elitist attitudes outside of those games. You can be a jerk in your games. Not here.

Locking thread.

-- GSH
squirrelof09
Sabre

Post by squirrelof09 »

Purplehaze wrote:I just wanted to say that i apologise for all jerks and posts that we have posted or talked about Mates and his members and I want speccially to apologise to Nielk1 about this jerking and fighting with him last time when he was on bz2maps, im sorry for all jerks that have happened between our 2 forums and ingame, and i want to make peace between us and we can be 1 cool playing together with no jerks and fights...
One more time to say sorry to everyone from Mates.I have talked with my fellow strat members and they wont talk jerks anymore and i hope that we can have great future together,learn many new things 9if that is possible ) learn new players and get this game more alive...

Lol this post caught my attention and I want to reply to it. I'm not reading anything else out in this topic because I don't want to right now as I'm too tired from all the traveling lately. But I do find it funny to point out that this is certainly not PH xD. The grammar and punctuation is so ridiculous it can't be PH. But if it were him saying this, I'd hope it's true, you'd make an awesome strat player