VSR mod

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

SUB-0
Thunderbolt

Re: VSR mod

Post by SUB-0 »

I thought you'd never ask :P

and here is another pic of the rest.... also what you don't see is 2 external hard drives of everything almost ever published around bz
web pages files tools ect...also a cd case full of other backed up dvds all bz stuff...and the RO case only has the cd :(
AHadley that sucked ....the gold expansion pack is still in plastic ....the battlegrounds does have manuel and stuff

it isn't a complete collection but harder to find now days and expensive .
for example I paid like 160.00 Canadian for the gold pack not counting shipping
umm yeah a bit of a fanatic also lol
its mostly on the modding side that this is so valuable to me.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Anything you can scan or digitize would be awesome :P

Also, once I get all my files collates it would be nice to go over what we both have file wise and see what gaps we can fill.
SUB-0
Thunderbolt

Post by SUB-0 »

Of course I'll organise something anything that is in the bz1 boxes or other boxes that I have will be at your disposal . Also any other files you don't have to. Might make a more complete collection for everyone to shair ...I once thought of making a large data base for all to download from but its a lot of both good stuff and junk to go thrue. I haven't even tried all the stuff i have .
on the one side bz1 stuff and on the other bz2 stuff.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

TRO's manual was in HTML, I have it transcribed on the wiki, but Battlegrounds had one? I'd be interested in taking a look at that. And high-res images of the fronts and backs of each box would be useful too.

Anything else unusual in those boxes?
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!