Anyone else bothered by the size of the carrier launch in FE

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

AI_Unit
Thunderbolt

Re: Anyone else bothered by the size of the carrier launch i

Post by AI_Unit »

Nielk1 wrote:I've mostly been digging in the assets as general systems. Next I start to link the missions to those assets OR their campaign specific variants. It is going to take a bit to get there.
I've been working on fixing up the DLL's. I have some fixes Mission Specific ODF's. I personally think that Cloak of Deception requires more work.
Current Mod: AI's Expansion Pack

AI_Unit was here.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

I'm planning a full port to C++
AI_Unit
Thunderbolt

Post by AI_Unit »

Probably the better way, seems more reliable in C++. I'm also thinking about re-writing the AIP's for the Cerberi in the Variety Game Mode.

AI_Unit was here.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

AI_Unit wrote:Probably the better way, seems more reliable in C++. I'm also thinking about re-writing the AIP's for the Cerberi in the Variety Game Mode.
I know very little of AIPs. If you could learn the ins and outs (and lua conditionals + plans that skip to the next if they fail rather than killing the whole chain are important features now) that could be a big help.

I am aiming for only fixing FE's SP, and then merging its IA and MP into BZRAP. Custom DLLs means the ability to use custom plans, like plans that only depend on the race they control rather than the race they attack (due to using generic targets such as the virtual classes).
AI_Unit
Thunderbolt

Post by AI_Unit »

Nielk1 wrote:
AI_Unit wrote:Probably the better way, seems more reliable in C++. I'm also thinking about re-writing the AIP's for the Cerberi in the Variety Game Mode.
I know very little of AIPs. If you could learn the ins and outs (and lua conditionals + plans that skip to the next if they fail rather than killing the whole chain are important features now) that could be a big help.

I am aiming for only fixing FE's SP, and then merging its IA and MP into BZRAP. Custom DLLs means the ability to use custom plans, like plans that only depend on the race they control rather than the race they attack (due to using generic targets such as the virtual classes).

I know quite a bit for AIP. but I will need to learn LUA.

AI_Unit was here.