ZA should update this, bug him for detailed changes: Release Notes. This contains a summary of most ways that VSR differs from stock 1.3.
Click Here to download VSR5.1.2
Installation instructions: Extract to BZ2 folder. This does not overwrite VSR folder, but does overwrite your existing VSR.cfg for launch, so your shortcut should automatically point to the new version. This should work fine on PB6.5 or PB7+.
--Changes from 5.1.1 to 5.1.2
- Fixed ISDF Extractor not upgrading.
- Minor DLL Optimizations.
--Changes from 5.1 to 5.1.1
- MPI works once again. AIPs still need some improvements.
- ISDF/Scion changed to inherit off Stock odfs to inherit any future 1.3 fixes. May effect the 12 and experimental variants the most, look for anything that changed unexpectedly (Sound Fx, any odf properties not inheriting properly).
--Changes from 5.0 to 5.1
Game Mode Changes
- MPI now supports up to 10 AI teams, so FFA maps with more bases can lag to death if you wish.
- Fixed Crash in VSR Shell with UI Scale > 1.0.
- Fixed Random Crash in ST DLL with MPI enabled.
- Latest Deadlian balance changes/updates. Ask Vearie for more info.
- I advise using only VSR AIPs when fighting against the CPU on VSR Maps. Stock 1.3 AIPs are untested and unlikely to work, especially when a new race is being used.
- Mini-freezes may happen in games involving CPU teams. We are still investigating this issue. (Is this still present???)