Known FE problems

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Progressor
Thunderbolt

Known FE problems

Post by Progressor »

Hi everybody who still plays the FE SP Campaign.

I have problems playing some of the FE missions, maybe somebody can say something about it.

Mercury Rising
Arrival
A Surprise
Power Struggle

Firing Back:

1. Looks like the mission is unbalanced, it is too difficult to defeat the incoming Hadean fighters
in the beginning.

2. When you reach the Gun, the game thinks you have brought the Engineers ship with you. "Yes! I am inside the control
module!"

3. After you gather the necessary 160 pieces of scrap, the game crashes sooner or later. Saving and restoring the game can
sometimes help in some way. I have not been able to determine the conditions under which this happens.

Sheep's Clothing

One Way Ticket:

Looks like the game does not follow the supposed script. It says that I must follow the transport back to the base but
the transport gets killed and it is ok.

Into the Fire:

1. The mission just does not start, the Recycler does not move. I have an update from the developers that make the mission
playable in the Editor.

2. If the game is saved AFTER the nuclear bomb is blown, restoring it restores the wall of the enemy base also.

3. In earlier versions, there were incoming Sirens and Krulls inside the enemy base.

Hidden Threats

Escape Path

If the game is saved, it is almost impossible to restore the saved game without exiting it. The game either hangs up for a few minutes or just crash.

A Short Break

1. "Help our allies to finish off the enemy". The Hadean fighters come without any enemy.

2. When you place two extractors in the north of the island, many enemy fighters try to climb the wall, but they
never succeed.

3. Killing the enemy base is too easy.

4. If the game is saved, it is almost impossible to restore the saved game without exiting it. The game either hangs up for a few minutes or just crash.

Heart of Darkness

Cloak of Deception

1. When you enter the mission, the Builder has already placed its deceivers.

2. No enemy fighters attack your base. The mission is a piece of cake.

Betrayed

Two Minute Warning

1. After some time your units begin returning to base and disappear no matter what you do.

2. You never have a chance to enter the secret code.

The other side

The mission just does not follow the script. The tanks do not attack the guntowers. Or, more likely, the base does not
build any tanks.

A New Alliance

Rebuilding the Ark

After the builder comes from the portal, nothing happens. No offer to choose units to build.

Biometal Meltdown

After you reach the underwater base, the game terminates the mission saying that you are failed.