Sober Scav

Re: Big list of BZ2 Mods

Post by Deathbringer »

BZCC?
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Deathbringer wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:20 amBZCC?
This.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
Deathbringer
Sober Scav

Post by Deathbringer »

Very cool.
I know this has probably already been discussed, but has anyone here been involved in the new BZCC coming to steam? Do we know if they started with Nathan's patches and went from there or did they keep the old code and just make it pretty?
I would hope that they at the very least contacted him and at the most, give him a job and throw some money at him for the hard work he has done.
I have hopes for this, but I can't see how it will be any good if he wasn't involved or they didn't use his code base.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Deathbringer wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:13 am Very cool.
I know this has probably already been discussed, but has anyone here been involved in the new BZCC coming to steam? Do we know if they started with Nathan's patches and went from there or did they keep the old code and just make it pretty?
I would hope that they at the very least contacted him and at the most, give him a job and throw some money at him for the hard work he has done.
I have hopes for this, but I can't see how it will be any good if he wasn't involved or they didn't use his code base.
BZCC started from the latest version of 1.3. It's progressed significantly from there. Beyond that we'll have to wait and see.
Aegeis
Scrap

Post by Aegeis »

Does anyone know if the BZCC remake will still have map making in it?
GSH
Patch Creator

Post by GSH »

Release date of BZCC is March 1st, per this link. Not long to wait

-- GSH
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Aegeis wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:30 am Does anyone know if the BZCC remake will still have map making in it?
Yes, it will.
Aegeis
Scrap

Post by Aegeis »

Hey so I loaded up the game with the latest 1.3 patch and looked through a lot of the maps reminiscing on old times. Remembering all the games with TV and aougli and the whole FE STRAT gang we had. I can't wait to relive those days again with the new BZCC. I wonder if any of those guys are still around? Would be great to touch base again. Oh and it was great to see my name in the descriptions for several of the maps in the game now. Thanks for that!
mase
Thunderbolt

Post by mase »

Aegeis wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:52 pm Hey so I loaded up the game with the latest 1.3 patch and looked through a lot of the maps reminiscing on old times. Remembering all the games with TV and aougli and the whole FE STRAT gang we had. I can't wait to relive those days again with the new BZCC. I wonder if any of those guys are still around? Would be great to touch base again. Oh and it was great to see my name in the descriptions for several of the maps in the game now. Thanks for that!
I'm still around ;-) Domakus is too. Everyone else is MIA though.
Not long ago we had 15 players online! Things have calmed down though.

Also check out bz2maps.us, this is were all vets are.
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

wow, welcome back, Aegeis. It's been, uh, ages, since we saw you. Out on parole or what?
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Battlestrat, FE, G66, In The Shadows, Starfleet, Uler, & ZTV

Lifetime member of JBS and NRA
Aegeis
Scrap

Post by Aegeis »

Red Devil wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:11 am wow, welcome back, Aegeis. It's been, uh, ages, since we saw you. Out on parole or what?
Life, work, second marriage, bought new house, got into the Ford Mustang scene, and now patiently waiting for BZCC to release!
Ryusho
Scrap

Post by Ryusho »

I admit I was never part of this forum, but I will say Hello, <3 on BZCC even though it made me go install BZ2 again so I could mess with all the mods since most of them are for it, this list has helped me get some of the better known ones to mess with, and have been playing it to introduce some friends, to see if I can coax them to actually get BZCC the updated one once it has gotten another patch or two and some more stuff on the workshop comes out for it.