Damage assessment.

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Zero Angel
Attila

Re: Damage assessment.

Post by Zero Angel »

What about the Mantis? Has Wz given Nathan the database so we can pick up where we left off?
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Post by General BlackDragon »

squirrelof09 wrote:GBD, my bzscrap mirror is missing the following files: ~~BZCDemo.exe, ~~BZCow1.4.exe, ~~bz2cp_fe_p1.exe, ~~bz2cp_p2_setup.exe
APC just uploaded the BZCow1.4.

I have the rest, I'll start uploading them soon.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Zero Angel wrote:What about the Mantis? Has Wz given Nathan the database so we can pick up where we left off?
I think the database is lost completely.
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Well this is embarrassing... I can't find a copy of the PB3 demo on my PC. It might be on my old PC. OR maybe on a backup disk. If anyone finds the old thing, make sure you do me a favor, and append the name _Pb3 on the end so to avoid some previous confusion as to which version it was for.
Feenix

Post by Feenix »

This forum can host maps, models, and modeling tutorials. Truespace Battlezone II 3D Modeling Tutorials. The guy that runs it is a bit of an oddball, but he seems to like Battlezone II related stuff. Feenix.
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

You know, Feenix, for someone who's not BNG, you sure seem to be pushing his board an awful lot. Remember that molding tutorials can also be hosted here, or at BZCommand, or at BZComplex. The nice thing about forums is that they can be altered to suit the needs of the users, if the admin wishes.
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

We should put all the tutorials in one place :)
VSMIT
Sabre

Post by VSMIT »

That is what BZCommand is for, after all.
SUB-0
Thunderbolt

Post by SUB-0 »

Well hi guys ..dono where to begin so i'll start with... Almost all tutorials, web pages, files, utilities,mods,maps and 3rd party programs related to bz and bz2 i have ...and really would love to shair with the comunity ...I'll do my best to help the community ...I have alot of stuff and it would be sutch a large task trying to find exactly what is missing here...I'm going to attempt listing somewhere on in my spair time what i have... and perhaps i have what your looking for ...Or you can tell me specificly what your looking for ....I did see link of missing bzscarp stuff and i do have them .... if you still need ?

my way of giving back tx for all the good years
Regards SUB-0
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Haha, it's Sub-0! That's a name I've not heard in a while!

Welcome back, man... I'm sure Squirrel will have you a bzscrap username in no time.
SUB-0
Thunderbolt

Post by SUB-0 »

Thanx for the welcome AHadley
I never left the comunity and i'm always reading posts but mostly hobby modding bz :D or playing bz online
Well i searched true my stuff and found all the files below

Files we are still looking for:
bzcdemo.exe
maps/Battlezone/Strategy/ebridges.zip
maps/Battlezone/Strategy/multst44.zip
maps/Battlezone/Strategy/Foothills.zip
maps/Battlezone/Strategy/frozdead.zip
maps/Battlezone/Strategy/hilzoven.zip
maps/Battlezone II/Instant Action/IANightlight1[1].4b.zip
maps/Battlezone II/Instant Action/IA_Helen.zip
maps/Battlezone II/Instant Action/winter1.zip
maps/Battlezone II/Strategy/bdmisn09.zip
maps/Battlezone II/Strategy/STEarth.zip
maps/Battlezone II/Strategy/Storm.zip

You and i both know 1.2 is almost pretty well dead...but this stuff can easily be converted to pb6
just a quick look into my bz2 maps ....and i see prbobly over 1000 maps ...be cool if all the players in the comunity put all of their Bz files into one location ...whould be epic.... because from what i understand most of the community dosen't quite realize the amount of data the comunity has generated true the years

finishing night shift so its bed time for me :P
i'll be back to finish reading all the posts later
regards SUB-0
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Might be a good idea for BZ2 to get a reviewer for things :P
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

I have such plans Sub-0, I have such plans. Time is a factor though.
SUB-0
Thunderbolt

Post by SUB-0 »

Hi squirrelof09 I was looking in my files after work and located ...> bzscrap mirror is missing the following files: ~~BZCDemo.exe, ~~BZCow1.4.exe, ~~bz2cp_fe_p1.exe, ~~bz2cp_p2_setup.exe ...If you still need them their yours body :)

BTW I'm sure General BlackDragon has the bzClassic demo01 and the BZCDemoFix ...Also General BlackDragon if you still need bz1 maps converted to bz2 i can still make em for ya ...i'd need to know exactly which ones you want by name :P i sould have them ...i'm sure.

Regards to the bz boyz
SUB-0
SUB-0
Thunderbolt

Post by SUB-0 »

Hi Nielk1 Ican just imagine your very bussy guy at least thats the impression i get ...not easy to to have so many projects on the go at same time ...belive me i know ...But i'm sure you know what i mean it would be a dream to to just open one link and have a compleet archive of all bz1 and bz2 files ever made ...muahahah ....not a small task for sure...if when ever such a day arrives... I'd be more than happy to dust off some of these old files and shair either long forgotten missing or never seen b4 bz ralated files

huge undertaking i know
regards SUB-0