CHEATING IN Battlezone 2

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

MrTwosheds
Recycler

Re: CHEATING IN Battlezone 2

Post by MrTwosheds »

The respawning scrap is available to all players, they just have to collect it. 4play is a race to control the center area, the player that succeeds invariably wins the game.
Firestorm29
Rattler

Post by Firestorm29 »

Killer AK wrote: Wasps are in the bdog bomber in bz1 and battlezone 1 has 4 or 5 different furies, the reason why i say 4 or 5 is one type of furry (the red one) has two different odf files and you need them both in your addon folder to use them. But it is the exact same fury.
I think you've confused the Comet Cruise Missile for the WASP. Both look the same when fired but WASPs do not require lock on, while Comets require a radar signal.

If we're talking about balance though, I've always wondered why the Scion Armory has such a small choice of worthwhile weapons. It'd be nice to see the Arc Cannon have more competition, kinda the same complaint I have about BZ1 SP-stabbers.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

In BZ1, the bomber had a Comet rocket. In BZ2, there is a rocket called the Comet Cruise that is actually a Torpedo (like the Wasp). This is likely causing the confusion. In BZ1, only Furies had Wasps, and more so, they were the only Torpedos in the game. In BZ2, each side, ISDF and Scion, get a torpedo type weapon, Comet Cruse vs Scion Wasp.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Nielk1 wrote:In BZ1, the bomber had a Comet rocket. In BZ2, there is a rocket called the Comet Cruise that is actually a Torpedo (like the Wasp). This is likely causing the confusion. In BZ1, only Furies had Wasps, and more so, they were the only Torpedos in the game. In BZ2, each side, ISDF and Scion, get a torpedo type weapon, Comet Cruse vs Scion Wasp.
Comet was a torp in bz1.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Zax wrote:
Nielk1 wrote:In BZ1, the bomber had a Comet rocket. In BZ2, there is a rocket called the Comet Cruise that is actually a Torpedo (like the Wasp). This is likely causing the confusion. In BZ1, only Furies had Wasps, and more so, they were the only Torpedos in the game. In BZ2, each side, ISDF and Scion, get a torpedo type weapon, Comet Cruse vs Scion Wasp.
Comet was a torp in bz1.
Seriously?
Honestly I have not played BZ1 in like 10 years. Anyway, nothing but furies have wasps.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Ug, well, I told them they would be sorry they messed with me.

/me puts 'adaptive IP banning network' above 'BZRAP' on TODO list.

They have to be a host to do that **** anyway.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Nielk1 wrote:Ug, well, I told them they would be sorry they messed with me.

/me puts 'adaptive IP banning network' above 'BZRAP' on TODO list.

They have to be a host to do that **** anyway.
Isn't that still pretty low on the list?
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

No BZRAP is at the top of the BZ2 list, or it was. I basically dropped everything else down since BZRAP is an important project. I was getting the team together but things on other non-BZ lists have usurped my attention.
Firestorm29
Rattler

Post by Firestorm29 »

So, what exactly is it these people are doing to ya? o.0
MAX
Scrap

Post by MAX »

Just if i can say..we are playing VSR now and they removed empty canceling (you cancel and get 15 scrap same as ISDF),blink has delay of about 3 seconds i think ,and Warriors has less ammo then before,and still people who doesn't know to play against scion loose.(Thats almost same people as before).That means if you don't know to command against scion nothing will help you.!
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

This thread predates VSR by at nearly six months.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
MAX
Scrap

Post by MAX »

AHadley half of these players that have comment this topic are inactive.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

I don't get what you're saying. This thread has been dead for seven months, and VSR didn't come in to discussion as it didn't exist at the time. The players who have posts in this topic who are both inactive and unaware of VSR aren't going to see your posts. That's what being inactive entails.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
MAX
Scrap

Post by MAX »

I just wanted to say that this thing ppl were complaining about (empty canceling) is removed and ppl still looseing from scion!
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

After much discussion it was decided that the stock assets would not be altered for this particular issue.
The Silence continues. The War Of Lies has no end.