Improved Fslots not working (Solved)

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Zinlu
Scrap

Improved Fslots not working (Solved)

Post by Zinlu »

Hi all!

I have gotten spoiled by the improved Fslots team.cfg. Unfortunately it is no longer working for me after doing a clean install to upgrade to 1.3.6.5.

I upgraded it earlier over 1.3.6.4z33 I think it was, the one right before 1.3.6.5, and the bzgame_team.cfg worked, I didn't need the ones with the resolutions in their names.

I have downloaded fresh copies, tried the bzgame_team.cfg and both bzgame_team_[resolution].cfg files in addon, and in addon/config/game. bzgame_team.cfg works flawlessly on my wife's computer, as long as it is in addon/config/game, we did the quick and dirty install on hers over 1.3.6.4z33, like mine was until yesterday. I've tried right click run as administrator, running with just double click, rebooting the computer and running ccleaner to clear out any possible caches.

We both use Vista, hers home, mine premium, she runs at 1600x900 and I run at 1920x1080. Install folder is D:\Battlezone 2

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Also is there a current thread on these, all I can find is the original one from 2009? I think it was.
Is there any chance of these being integrated into the 1.3 patch series? They sure would make a great addition in my opinion.

Barring that I will just copy her BZ II folder over to my computer and call it good.

*Forgot to add, thank you all for all the work on this, we have enjoyed many hours of conquering and blowing stuff up*
Last edited by Zinlu on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zero Angel
Attila

Re: Improved Fslots not working

Post by Zero Angel »

The VSR mod includes these changes as part of it's default enhancements and we've updated the files to work with the different shell scales (e.g. 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0). For those who want it on stock BZ2, i've packed up the files we use for that.

http://zeroangel.overminddl1.com/hosted ... ot-2.0.zip

Unpack it into your "Battlezone 2/addon/" folder. Then delete or rename any file starting with bzgame_team that's in your "Battlezone 2/addon/config/game/" folder.
Regulators
Regulate any stealin' of this biometal pool, we're damn good, too
But you can't be any geek off the street
Gotta be handy with the chains if you know what I mean
Earn your keep
Zinlu
Scrap

Re: Improved Fslots not working

Post by Zinlu »

Thanks much, Zero Angel. Works perfectly!
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Re: Improved Fslots not working (Solved)

Post by Nielk1 »

Ah so shell scale was buttering my team slots too? I still consider that feature nothing but a pain in the ass.